Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,077,894
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
Veristical Blaze said:
is there a fix for the R4 for the Crazy zoom cheat from pokemon diamond US version?
There is already a code in the database
wink.gif

Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
DieForIt said:
Veristical Blaze said:
is there a fix for the R4 for the Crazy zoom cheat from pokemon diamond US version?
There is already a code in the database
wink.gif

THAT code isn't working my friend
tongue.gif
thats why i asked and no don't say buy another flashcart cuz i'm not that rich as bill gates or some soccer player
tongue.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(iPikachu @ Nov 29 2008, 12:24 PM)
huh what fix? the crazy zoom work fine. at least for one part?..
for the R4 it doesn't work and rooms are still black

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
ohh the black room.. hmm....

oh yeah... lol.

it works for me to a certain extent i forgot, but its okay for me only black room for poke center houses mart but i shut down and i think didn't used so many cheats then its okais.

HavQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Umm, hi, I wonder if I can request a cheat added..
I just can't find a couple of certain cheats anywhere for the game "Flower, Sun and Rain" by Suda 51. I'm looking for cheats such as "max steps taken" or "all unlocked", as I was devastated after unlocking quite a lot of stuff and then ran out of battery without having remembered to save..
unsure.gif
I'm using the CycloDS Evolution, but that probably doesn't matter.
If any are found, could they please be added? Thank you..!

dragonbladerxx2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
dragonbladerxx2 said:
can some1 fix the cheats for age of empires mythologies because it cheat dont show up at the bottom of my r4. i have the fixed version of age of empures mythologies. can any1 help?!

if it doesn't turn up, the main reason is simply this, there are too many codes in ur cheat list, remove some of them, or just manually add them to your own list, which was what i have been doing,starting with a blank list and each time the database has been updated, i check what game i am currently playing and add them, as for games that i will never play like racing games, i just didn't add them, so the end result is this: a clean, simple cheatlist
biggrin.gif

All in all, what i am just rambling about is basically this, read the first post
frown.gif
it would help u solved most of ur common questions
frown.gif
and o by the way, i just wasted your time making you read all these texts
biggrin.gif
um dude i already did that? any more tips???

Orangegamer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i just noticed that Narin has a GBA section
cool
so
can u put the cheats as a .CHT file
because im using No$gba
but if ur doing .clt file
then ill have to download VisualBoyAdvance
but i don't mind
Thanks anyway
Thanks for the Update too
GO NARIN!

lucoia

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, I'm new here, great work everybody.

I was looking for a new cheat but it's still not uploaded so I decided to get a shot making it myself with emucheat+no$gba+r4cce

And that's it:

3060 - Hotel Giant DS (E)

999999 Money (press select to activate)

94000130 FFFB0000
02283FA8 000F423F
02043678 000F423F

Keep up the great work.
smile.gif

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dragonbladerxx2 said:
mrfatso said:
dragonbladerxx2 said:
can some1 fix the cheats for age of empires mythologies because it cheat dont show up at the bottom of my r4. i have the fixed version of age of empures mythologies. can any1 help?!

if it doesn't turn up, the main reason is simply this, there are too many codes in ur cheat list, remove some of them, or just manually add them to your own list, which was what i have been doing,starting with a blank list and each time the database has been updated, i check what game i am currently playing and add them, as for games that i will never play like racing games, i just didn't add them, so the end result is this: a clean, simple cheatlist
biggrin.gif

All in all, what i am just rambling about is basically this, read the first post
frown.gif
frown.gif
biggrin.gif
Perhaps the patch is altering the game ID and CRC32 codes for that rom? I understand nothing about the R4 operations, so I can't speak in specifics and certainly can't troubleshoot it for you. Generally, flash cards will use those two identifiers in order to match the cheats to the rom. Check that the ones for the rom you're using do match the ones from the cheat database (look it up in the plain text cheats.xml version). If they don't match you'll want to manually edit your database, and/or report it here and maybe they'll be nice and accomodate.

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
lucoia said:

I was looking for a new cheat but it's still not uploaded so I decided to get a shot making it myself with emucheat+no$gba+r4cce

And that's it:

94000130 FFFB0000
02283FA8 000F423F
02043678 000F423F

Keep up the great work.
smile.gif

2 adresses for money? (I guess one is the visual)

dragonbladerxx2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dib said:
dragonbladerxx2 said:
mrfatso said:
dragonbladerxx2 said:

biggrin.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
biggrin.gif
Perhaps the patch is altering the game ID and CRC32 codes for that rom? I understand nothing about the R4 operations, so I can't speak in specifics and certainly can't troubleshoot it for you. Generally, flash cards will use those two identifiers in order to match the cheats to the rom. Check that the ones for the rom you're using do match the ones from the cheat database (look it up in the plain text cheats.xml version). If they don't match you'll want to manually edit your database, and/or report it here and maybe they'll be nice and accomodate.
ok... i quite dont get what you said?
thx anyway

lucoia

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
polle123 said:
lucoia said:

And that's it:

94000130 FFFB0000
02283FA8 000F423F
02043678 000F423F

Keep up the great work.
smile.gif

2 adresses for money? (I guess one is the visual)
Yeah, pretty sure, there was one who changed the other, but emucheat acted strangely, plus I came from pc where visiuals are usual not integer but text, so to be sure I added them both
smile.gif

m@ximum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Sorry maybe I'm a noob, but I have Supercard Slot-2. How do I add cheat files? I have downloaded from the cheat database. After that how I add it? I'm using Supercard Slot-2. Thanks in Advance.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
dragonbladerxx2,
well use r4cce to check the game id ~!

OptimisticPessimistic~! whats the game you are playing ~!
hex value of 00000063 should give you a value of 99 ~!
but it could be the value of 00000063 is a decimal of 0.9 x 10 = 9)
so you can try 12xxxxxx 000003E7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, Not interested. The fanbase totally ruined it.