Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,083,285
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
dsrules said:
polle123 said:
Twiggy12 said:
Y IS THERE NO LINERIDER!!!!!!!!! is it that hard for hackers to make 2 codes(unlimited coins in story and use any line anywere in story)

I'll try to make a money code for ya ( but if it needs pointers I'm sorry but I don't know how to use them)
I'll leave the line code to someone else, but first tell me for witch version? U/E/J

(and be calm next time
dry.gif
)

EDIT: srr, can't do it, hasteds131 can't find the addres or i'm doing someting completly wrong, plz Narin finish your guid
frown.gif

I posted a youtube link on how to make Pointer codes a few pages back..here's it again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ncoUAkaBw

tnx but: I saw the link, understood the proces but I get hundreds of results and the pointer doesn't work
frown.gif

witch only learns me that I must SOMEHOW be doing something wrong
I don't know why,I know how to find addresses, and MOSTLEY it works, but when I convert them too AR in NO$GBA..
well.. It fails..

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Twiggy12 said:
polle123 said:
Twiggy12 said:
Y IS THERE NO LINERIDER!!!!!!!!! is it that hard for hackers to make 2 codes(unlimited coins in story and use any line anywere in story)

I'll try to make a money code for ya ( but if it needs pointers I'm sorry but I don't know how to use them)
I'll leave the line code to someone else, but first tell me for witch version? U/E/J

(and be calm next time
dry.gif
)

EDIT: srr, can't do it, hasteds131 can't find the addres or i'm doing someting completly wrong, plz Narin finish your guid
frown.gif

dude that was the second next time iveposted the same thing 3 times and no one answered and thanks for answering by the way
wink.gif
and by the way isnt there only 1 linerider out s far anyway? the....U????or E??? cant remember but...hang on ill check it now...yeah the U version and anyway i only want money so i hav all the characters cos i dont like the first 2...and im hideously stuck....

@elixdream
I'm not making you do it, but if you want too, can you try to make a inf money code for linerider
and if succesful: tell me exactly how you did it
biggrin.gif

don't feel pushed, if u don't want to, then don't
smile.gif

EDIT: srr for double posting
smile.gif

KingK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a billion this is so convinient ! thanks so much
p.s any chance of sonic chronicles the darkbrothehood(E) max rings (money) cheat?
please and thank you

tyuno123

Trophies
Website
tyuno.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sephi said:
tyuno123 said:
I cant seem to open the cheat database through my Cheat Code Editor program any explanations ?
unsure.gif
What editor are you using?

If you're using the R4 one, it only opens xml and usrcheat. Yasu's R4CCE does it all.
download here: http://home.usay.jp/pc/soft_en.html

Thanks A Bunch
laugh.gif
It really is much better

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sysasysa said:
Hey downloaded R4CCE too, but I see only Question marks. Any way how to change language??

I don't think they come up in question marks do they? Try downloading from the site you're meant to get it from. I dunno the link but its the one that Narin + Curley use. =] Sorry if i couldn't be much help.

Malkesh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sysasysa said:
Hey downloaded R4CCE too, but I see only Question marks. Any way how to change language??

You gotta change the filename of the .xml-file of your language to r4cce.xml

Those are the language files. So if you want to use the editor in English you gotta change the file r4cce.English.xml to r4cce.xml

Sandman00009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Platinum(j)

Code:
New Forms on Wi-Fi/Union Room
921F6048 000001DF
121F6048 000001EE
d2000000 00000000
921F6014 0000217B
121F6014 0000217C
d2000000 00000000

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
legendaryhero99 said:
When I use the cheats for my FFTA2 rom, the game becomes really really slow, any reason why?
sOme cheats make the game slow, though adding a button activator to the cheats sometimes help. What cheats are slowing you down and for what game region?

Also to everyone here, sorry for the lack of cheat updates from me, there seems to be a slow down for new cheats and I haven't found any new one. If you find any (excluding WIFi cheats), let me know!

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
KingK said:
Thanks a billion this is so convinient ! thanks so much
p.s any chance of sonic chronicles the darkbrothehood(E) max rings (money) cheat?
please and thank you

Your first post and you're asking for something?
rolleyes.gif
Anyway I've tried cheats for max rings but again they seem to be non-basic. I'll have a go again but I too am waiting for these cheats to be found.

Psst...read the first post:

QUOTEDo not ask us to make cheats for you, we don't create cheats, we simply gather them into one place. The cheat database.

Volvagia356

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Thanks for the huge cheat database, saves everyone the trouble or hunting down and compiling the cheats themselves....

Also, in the 1/10/08 version there's a bunch of JUS codes that don't work, and some of them works sometimes. Could it be that I'm using the DSTT patched translation?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Volvagia... i am also a TTDS user.. so far if a code don't work for me.. is either the code is not compatible with the flash cart or the code simply don't work (mostly will be the case that the code don't work)~!

why not you point out which are the codes that is not working maybe we can take a look
smile.gif

shatteredirony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can anybody find codes for

JEWEL MASTER: CRADLE OF ROME

I cant seem to find anything for this game at all cheat wise and a infinite time cheat would rock either U or E versions i have both

catweazel111

Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody else having probs with Animal Crossing cheats (E version). My daughter keeps getting dual white screens of death. Not all the time though. I have installed the patched kernel V1.18 Any help would be great.

Are there any guides on how to edit the cheats themselves. Maybe deleting the ones ones that dont work properly will stop her wanting to throw the DS out the window.

Thanks
Catweazel

Forgot, using a R4DS chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1