Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,076,411
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kawo said:
Sorry but Narin but the new codes for Soma Bringer are OK or not?
Is your question are any cheats held within cheat.dat = answer is yes (they show on my M3Real & R4). Note: you need to alter game id within the cheat.dat (use r4cce08 - link on page 1) to correspond to your rom's id after you patch it with translation updates.
If its "do they work", well try them...if any of them don't, then you should report them here so Narin can either repair them or have them removed.

@hehe_moo,
Always edit your first post with additional info, its advised not to create a new post
dry.gif

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
hey narin how are you go to page 208 and go down and see Inazuma Eleven codes on box please please i hope you puts on your codes and thank you for the codes

jasaiyajin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems the custom USRCHEAT.DAT file does not work on my NDSTT, but the original Firmware with the original USRCHEAT.DAT works that comes form the NDSTT.com website.

When I select codes with the original cheats.dat file, they look like they're in chinese. How can I get the modified/updated USRCHEAT.DAT to work?

Anyone else have this problem, can't seem to find an answer?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jasaiyajin said:
It seems the custom USRCHEAT.DAT file does not work on my NDSTT, but the original Firmware with the original USRCHEAT.DAT works that comes form the NDSTT.com website.

When I select codes with the original cheats.dat file, they look like they're in chinese. How can I get the modified/updated USRCHEAT.DAT to work?

delete/backup the old one and replace with the new one!

jasaiyajin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
jasaiyajin said:

delete/backup the old one and replace with the new one!

I deleted and replaced, the USRCHEAT.DAT file is in the right directory but it does not show any cheats of the NDSTT cheat selection menu.

I'm at a loss. The only thing different between the file that works: is bigger in size and in chinese.

I tried to modify the original USRCHEAT.DAT using the Cheat Code Editor that work with the R4 as well, but it crashes the program. The program works fine with the downloaded version of USRCHEAT.DAT however.

EDIT: Looks like it works for all other games, but I was testing only Yugioh WC 2008 - it simply does not show anything.

I'm going to play with this some more, it doesn't look right when the support says that the game is supposed to work - while others do, that specific one does not.

FIXED: It was only one game not working with the wrong game ID related to the cheats, got it to work!!!
happy.gif

Mikef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a problem with
Cooking Mama 2 (U)

Stop Timer (Press L to End Timer)

121AC256 00000000
94000130 000001FF
221AC257 00000008

Moonfail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome back Narin, thanks for the huge update. Hope you're doing fine in those storms!

EDIT: I have a problem BTW. I'm using an R4 and deleted almost all the cheats on the database (i only have like, 50 games on the cheat file), and for Harvest Moon: IoH, the inventory slot 1 modifier shows only 30 or so modifiers(As in, I don't see the items from orange juice or below). Any solution?

Moonfail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seto9008 said:
i have a problem x_X, i cant use yu-gi-oh world championship 2008's cheat files =/ how come?
You probably have an R4/M3, correct? Well, those flashcarts have a limit to cheats and they can't list all the cheats. So from V down or something like that the cheats won't work. Either delete the games you probably aren't going to use, or move the game up on the cheat list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch