Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,085,400
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

sysasysa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
boohoo said:
i used the official cheat editor from r4 and i put some the world ends with you cheats into the usrcheat.dat and i put it in system for r4.

Still no appearence of the cheats.. help? I'm new to this
Had same problem and Now i got it working. Deleted some games from cheat.dat, created USRCHEAT with copied cheats for TWEWY from cheat.dat and deleted them there. Now it worx

PS: I got M3DS Simply

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sysasysa said:
boohoo said:
i used the official cheat editor from r4 and i put some the world ends with you cheats into the usrcheat.dat and i put it in system for r4.

Had same problem and Now i got it working. Deleted some games from cheat.dat, created USRCHEAT with copied cheats for TWEWY from cheat.dat and deleted them there. Now it worx

Can you explain exactly how you did it? My R4 has the same problem

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Dark^'^Knight said:
Narin,

Any ideas on what my prob is with P/D (U) not showing any cheats on M3Real? Like I said, I confirmed the rom id is the same as in cheat.db, and I have renamed cheat as "1. P/D" so it sits at the top of the cheat list.

Try re-downloading the cheat file.
Also If thet doesn't work try making a seperate cheat file for it. It works perfectly for me

MicShadow said:
sysasysa said:
QUOTE(boohoo @ Aug 13 2008, 06:32 AM) i used the official cheat editor from r4 and i put some the world ends with you cheats into the usrcheat.dat and i put it in system for r4.

Use R4CCE (from Yasu, first post in this topic) and delete whatever games you don't want to appear from the cheat.dat
Then the R4/M3/N5/ND1 will read the cheats in the USRcheat.dat instead as there aren;t any in the cheat.dat

kMaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone upload R4CCE on a file sharing site cause the main site download link doesn't work. Also, I'm going to get CycloDS soon, so would R4CCE still work for cyclo?

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Antoligy said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
Narin,

Any ideas on what my prob is with P/D (U) not showing any cheats on M3Real? Like I said, I confirmed the rom id is the same as in cheat.db, and I have renamed cheat as "1. P/D" so it sits at the top of the cheat list.

Try re-downloading the cheat file.
Also If thet doesn't work try making a seperate cheat file for it. It works perfectly for me

MicShadow said:
sysasysa said:
QUOTE(boohoo @ Aug 13 2008, 06:32 AM) i used the official cheat editor from r4 and i put some the world ends with you cheats into the usrcheat.dat and i put it in system for r4.

Use R4CCE (from Yasu, first post in this topic) and delete whatever games you don't want to appear from the cheat.dat
Then the R4/M3/N5/ND1 will read the cheats in the USRcheat.dat instead as there aren;t any in the cheat.dat

I love you so much. Thank you thank you thank you
yaynds.gif

And also KMaan, here is the link: http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA013928/bin/r4cce08.zip
Yeah i know, the main site is stuffed up

EDIT: Also, for those who are watching, I had to delete ALL the codes from CHEAT.DAT, leaving it empty, and still place in on the SD.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Well, you could just have deleted the cheat.dat, its easier XD
And if yasu finds out you posted a link to the file, he'll be very angry (he doesn't like people having direct links)

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Dark^'^Knight said:
Narin,

odd, also have a M3DS real, mine didn't show up in the beginning either, i restarted my DS around 4 times and they showed up... but i gues u tryed that

maybe ur just trying to hard and f****** up the cheatfile ?? just download the cheat.db file (no need for r4cce couse all codes are on there) and drag the cheat.db into the system folder in ur M3DS real (then restart couple of times)

should work, otherwise it HAS to be the game id.. or ur card is broken... xD

NOTE: DO NOT OPEN the cheat.db file on ur computer, put it directley in system folder and try it, i found out that when i open the file first my codes don't show up either

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
polle123 said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
Narin,

odd, also have a M3DS real, mine didn't show up in the beginning either, i restarted my DS around 4 times and they showed up... but i gues u tryed that

maybe ur just trying to hard and f****** up the cheatfile ?? just download the cheat.db file (no need for r4cce couse all codes are on there) and drag the cheat.db into the system folder in ur M3DS real (then restart couple of times)

should work, otherwise it HAS to be the game id.. or ur card is broken... xD

NOTE: DO NOT OPEN the cheat.db file on ur computer, put it directley in system folder and try it, i found out that when i open the file first my codes don't show up either
Very helpful!
If it doesn;t work, then re-download the file, and if that doesn;t work, download the "cheats.xml file" and use that as your cheatfile (you have to set it manually!) Thats alll I can help with

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
Narin,

or if you only use cheats for a few games other than hundreds of games in the database, you could always make your own *.txt cheat file (M3Real only) instead of using the cheat.db or you can use both
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=80151

sysasysa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Narin, The new games that you added, PLZ, Put them at the top, or the back of the list, cuz When some cheats are not appearing, you must delete cheats you dont want. Because of this, you need to Find games you dont like in the list and delete them. But if you place new games and the updated ones to the top or the bottom, guys like me with that problem would just update their own selection insted of creating a new one everytime. THX in advance

PS: If not, I will stop being lazy and everytime just search the list for new or updated games and add them, but that´s sooo much work...

BeLGaRaTh

Trophies
XP
Country
sysasysa said:
Narin, The new games that you added, PLZ, Put them at the top, or the back of the list, cuz When some cheats are not appearing, you must delete cheats you dont want. Because of this, you need to Find games you dont like in the list and delete them. But if you place new games and the updated ones to the top or the bottom, guys like me with that problem would just update their own selection insted of creating a new one everytime. THX in advance

PS: If not, I will stop being lazy and everytime just search the list for new or updated games and add them, but that´s sooo much work...

What you are asking is impossible, the codes are entered via region (US/EU/JP) as well as Alphabetical order. the only solution is to use the r4cce mentioned in a lot of the recent posts and delete the ones you dont need. It's really not that hard, I think Curly even did a guide on how to use it, so there is no excuse really
smile.gif

Sorry to sound negative, but thats the best you can hope for

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dsrules said:
or if you only use cheats for a few games other than hundreds of games in the database, you could always make your own *.txt cheat file (M3Real only) instead of using the cheat.db or you can use both
Made a .txt file with only this game in it, named it "cheats for pokemon diamond (u)" placed it within the system folder, entered sakura, selected my self-made .txt as the cheat file for the game, selected the "!" icon to enter cheat selection, but got the same message "no cheats found!"...
hate2.gif

Time to give up on it working on the M3 Real, me thinks, and buy another R4 instead
blink.gif
LOL

edit: I was thinking about showing my .txt file, but I can't see where the "spoiler" option is/

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
dsrules said:
Made a .txt file with only this game in it, named it "cheats for pokemon diamond (u)" placed it within the system folder, entered sakura, selected my self-made .txt as the cheat file for the game, selected the "!" icon to enter cheat selection, but got the same message "no cheats found!"...
hate2.gif

Time to give up on it working on the M3 Real, me thinks, and buy another R4 instead
blink.gif
LOL

edit: I was thinking about showing my .txt file, but I can't see where the "spoiler" option is/

Try deleting some cheats and see if that works. I believe the clone pokemon cheat may be the cause. If you find the cheat thats messing with the M3, let me know.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I deleted all JAP titles & deleted the clone pokemon cheat from within the misc section and moved (renamed) the rom to top of the database list, but still no cheats show on M3Real
cry.gif

What steps do I take to identify which cheat(s) within P/D (U) is stopping the M3 detect any cheats in the game at all? Other games show cheats, so its a prob specific to this game, by the looks of it.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Dark^'^Knight said:
I deleted all JAP titles & deleted the clone pokemon cheat from within the misc section and moved (renamed) the rom to top of the database list, but still no cheats show on M3Real
cry.gif

What steps do I take to identify which cheat(s) within P/D (U) is stopping the M3 detect any cheats in the game at all? Other games show cheats, so its a prob specific to this game, by the looks of it.
Try checking if the gameID is the same.
I'll make a XML file for you.
If it doesn;t work, then your cheat system is screwed.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
dsrules said:
hate2.gif

blink.gif
LOL

just make sure that u entered the CORRECT game id in the txt file, or name the cheat file using the gameid (first 4 letters only) as the filename, then it should work

GameID is the key to all cheat files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...