Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,078,603
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souveran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was wondering (the R4cce guide by twiffles can't be opened so I'm just gonna ask here; Sorry if this annoys people but I couldn't find it anywhere) how to make the codes appear on my R4. I tried to use R4cce to add codes to the cheat.dat, but when I added it in, it didn't show when I tested it out on my DS. Can someone help me with this? Thanks, and once again, I apologize if this annoys anyone.

IKENAIRYU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
@IKENAIRYU
copy the cheat.dat to another folder, delete the one in _system_
and save your revised version into _system_.
overwriteing doesn't work with the R4, because it saves the codes your using into the file itself.

xanz for your answer, but i allready donde that... and it still dont work. my ro...i mean, cartridge id code is YG8E f5377a61

if anyone could tell me who i can make work this game -a.k.a. yu-gi-oh tournament 2008-, it would very helpfull...

P.S. also, im searching if anyone knows how i make work ¨My Health Coach¨, `cause that thing request a pedometer connection -very simmilar to Guitar Hero on tour and it grip BTW-

i tried the guitar hero on tour grip cheats...and they bypass the use of the grip...but i cant play the game, no cares if i select one of the pre-stablished button configurations included in the cheat.dat. i just press them, and the screen shows i pressing the buttons, but the game itself dont recognice them.

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with guitar hero you also have to "strum" the strings on the touch screen side to make the buttons recognize with your stylus.

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Sorry if already discussed/asked but am I supposed to rename all those xxx.scc downloaded from narin's sig? Will they work with there current file names as game ids? Looking at my cheat folder, all the individual xxx.scc have release numbers as their filenames.

Thanks

IKENAIRYU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golds said:
with guitar hero you also have to "strum" the strings on the touch screen side to make the buttons recognize with your stylus.

Allready Tried, and Allready Failed.

i repeat: if anyone could tell me who i can make work yu-gi-oh tournament 2008 cheats, who id code is YG8E f5377a61,
it would very helpfull...

P.S. also, im searching if anyone knows how i make work ¨My Health Coach¨, `cause that thing request a pedometer connection -very simmilar to Guitar Hero on tour and it grip BTW-

Feoen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah if anyone can get the Augment/Decant cheats working, I would be most grateful. I posted the Japanese ones on the other page, and someone posted the Offset but I don't know how to handle that.

lunatic_rid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
+170 offset it only the offset for money

offset for the characters' HP, for example is +46C, they'r all placed differently in the US version, so having the japanese codes for the key items doesn't really help you find the code for USv...

EndlessShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wonder if the update will be tonight...
unsure.gif

Hiei-YYH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.codemasters-project.net
XP
Country
need some testing on these codes for the mummy

Code:
Infinite Ammo
02019FD0 E1A01002

Code:
Infinite Health
02012B00 EAFFB53E
02000000 E5903024
02000004 E5803020
02000008 E5900020
0200000C EA004ABC

Code:
Infinite Health v2
020491E8 E5901024

Code:
Invincible
02049074 E3A01001
02049078 E580102C

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*fume* I too missed out on the item-lore augment in FF4, thankfully I have a save where I still have the two twins and am now waiting for an augment code. The augment system is cool and all but I dont' want to have to read a damn guide just to make sure I don't miss one. Such a huge flaw in this game.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Update will include:
Mummy Codes (NEEDS TESTING)
Ouendan 1 and 2 - Autospin
FFIV - No random battles
Naruto Shippuden ------- (NO NARUTO CODES.. I need a game ID.. Do not have one... Sorry)

Any more.. Add some now before I begin uploading or otherwise They wont be added..
smile.gif

EDIT:
Still have around 20 mins left to post some codes.. I have Gotta wait for something first...
smile.gif
Be quick
tongue.gif

EDIT: While we are here I would just like to ask If anyone knows how to make codes and if they can, Can they post a quick guide explaining what to do, OR Can they make me some Mister Slime Health codes please.. I do heaps for you guys and only want one thing in return
frown.gif

T

Toutatis

Hi.

Final Fantasy IV (U) cheats don't work with the rom modified with the japanese voices.

No problem with the untouched rom though.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

T

Toutatis

Indeed, it's exactly what I was thinking about (the Game ID which has changed).

Thanks for your guide, I'll check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.