Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,085,326
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Pongrce13 said:
Thanks, but there is still one problem. Why does Vileplume appears? He is not on #2
Press L and R first to get 493 Heartscales, then release 491 of them to get 2 heartscales left. You must do this first, and reset everytime if you want to get a new (different) Pokemon. The code may also not work once in a while but there shouldn't be any real problems.

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
The Viztard said:
NeveraCore said:
The Viztard said:
Ok guys...whew...lets see if this works...the direct download link to the database is in my sig...if you guys could test it out to see if it works that would be great...any feedback is appreciated, unless its insults then, I don't want your crap...but anyways, if you guys can test it, that will be great...

yaynds.gif
grog.gif

*oh and ill update the link as fast as narin posts the updated database and when i have time to update the link...that is if the link works at all...>.

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Can someone test to see if my link works plox? (the cheat link located in sig)

I noticed that if you download it a second time and say the first time you downloaded it, it saved to your desktop, if you do the same exact thing again, it says some kind of error when trying to open it, I think thats normal, but other than that, i think it works fine...

any feedback would be awesome, just no crap. thanks again.

yaynds.gif
grog.gif

BKZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Viztard said:
Can someone test to see if my link works plox? (the cheat link located in sig)

I noticed that if you download it a second time and say the first time you downloaded it, it saved to your desktop, if you do the same exact thing again, it says some kind of error when trying to open it, I think thats normal, but other than that, i think it works fine...

any feedback would be awesome, just no crap. thanks again.

yaynds.gif
grog.gif

Yeah it works

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Kanon-No-Kytes said:
"Thank you and good continuation. =)
I'll take a look and see if I can find some working codes. What game is it for? Animal Crossing (E) or (U) and is it the 1.1 version?"

Good morning!
Sorry for the slow response, especially since I'm the one who contacted thee! : /

I want the code "Full Catalog" (which allows for the catalogue of Tom Nook complete) for the version (E) is the simple version, not 1.1, here and thank you for your attention! =)

(i have a R4)
I'll see if I can find a working Full Catalog code.
smile.gif

ragde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm thinking now that to be able to use it on SuperCard DS One I have to modify every cheat code manually to convert them to .cht and then convert them to .scc. Or is there an easier way around these steps I just mentioned?

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ragde said:
So I'm thinking now that to be able to use it on SuperCard DS One I have to modify every cheat code manually to convert them to .cht and then convert them to .scc. Or is there an easier way around these steps I just mentioned?
Use a new Firmware/Loader for the Supercard, theres a couple that allow you to use cheat.dat files. Also they seem a bit faster as well.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=758...45&start=45

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
@Narin, just want to let you know that the "Always 100 belly" code for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (U) is Wrong..in the database, it's the same code as the Darkness version.

Can you correct that? TIA!

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
@Narin, just want to let you know that the "Always 100 belly" code for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (U) is Wrong..in the database, it's the same code as the Darkness version.

Can you correct that? TIA!
Will fix it in the next update, thanks for the heads up
smile.gif

ragde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
ragde said:
Use a new Firmware/Loader for the Supercard, theres a couple that allow you to use cheat.dat files. Also they seem a bit faster as well.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=758...45&start=45

You know that's why I bought the Supercard but waited so long to get it from DX that totally forgot hahahaha thank Narin.

iceedge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
dsrules said:
iceedge said:
The codes for Digimon World: Dusk causes the game to crash after a few minutes in the game. Can anyone else confirm this? If it's a problem with the codes, can they be fixed?
Some codes does crash the game (any game) when you enter a certain area and the code's address suppose to get written with different data. What codes were you using and where were you in the game when the game crashed.
oops..wrong click

to prevent a crash, that's why many codes uses a Conditional Code or Button Activator, so that the codes activates at the right time

Sorry I'm using M3 Real v. 3.6. I just downloaded the new 3.7 kernel but haven't tried it yet. The codes don't always crash the game in a certain spot, it just happens after a few minutes. Perhaps there are a couple triggers that cause the game to crash. So far, the game's crashed during a battle after selecting an attack, while walking around, while talking to people, when entering a new area, when entering/exiting the menu, etc...

The codes that I've tried that cause a crash are:
999 scan data
all 3 of the infinite item codes
max exp after a battle
max stat exp

I think thats all of them. There might have been a few more that caused the game to crash.

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
iceedge said:
Sorry I'm using M3 Real v. 3.6. I just downloaded the new 3.7 kernel but haven't tried it yet. The codes don't always crash the game in a certain spot, it just happens after a few minutes. Perhaps there are a couple triggers that cause the game to crash. So far, the game's crashed during a battle after selecting an attack, while walking around, while talking to people, when entering a new area, when entering/exiting the menu, etc...

The codes that I've tried that cause a crash are:
999 scan data
all 3 of the infinite item codes
max exp after a battle
max stat exp

I think thats all of them. There might have been a few more that caused the game to crash.
Works fine for R4 v1.18.

iceedge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
Sounds more like a bug in the flashcard to me if the game randomly crashes and not at a set point.

Can anyone else with an M3 Real try to emulate this? I don't have another M3 cart to test.

TheLostSabre

Naberius the Nauseous
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Narin, I was wondering for a while. Why isn't there (1) Unlock all dungeons (Including dummy test dungeons), (2) Have agility move always active, and (3) Have protect status always; in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time cheat database. If there's someone who already asked then I apologize, it was just bothering me for a while.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
err....based on all the codes I've seen, I think the code difference between Darkness and Time is.... Time - C0 hex = Darkness
so, that would be 222a266a - c0 = 222a25aa

Darkness, Max Item Bag (48 Items)
222a25aa 00000006

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
The_Lost_Sabre said:
Narin, I was wondering for a while. Why isn't there (1) Unlock all dungeons (Including dummy test dungeons), (2) Have agility move always active, and (3) Have protect status always; in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time cheat database. If there's someone who already asked then I apologize, it was just bothering me for a while.
There is no WHY!!!! If you can find those codes that you mentioned and post it here. Narin will put them in the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...