Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,080,170
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Zypher_Xillerov said:
The "Make Game Think You're Still Alive with HP 0" cheat doesn't work for me? When I encounter a battle, the screen turns white but the music is still playing.

Code:
D20F69BA 0000D10F
120F69BA 0000E00F

that's becuz the 1st line is not in AR format, Narin will fix that

Dragon Quest 5 (J)
CODEgardevor
Push L+R+Select Have All Monsters x1
94000130 FCFB0000
C0000000 00000047
220dd9CC 00000005
DC000000 00000003
D2000000 00000000

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Narin and everyone who made the making of this great feature possible! I am really enjoying all the cheats at the touch of a button. Thanks again!
yaynds.gif

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Narin said:
There will be an update today with quite a few codes added to various games. I have been a bit busy and exhausted the past couple days hence no update and also I have been busy converting all the Final Fantasy IV codes and adding full support for Supercard including an updated ndsinfo.dat and EZFlash support as well.

Oh I suggest staying away from most of the FFIV codes from Kodewerx at the moment since many of them were converted incorrectly and will cause the game to freeze and crash at certain points in the game and also to the point where you have to start over again.

Dont work yourself too hard im sure some of us have patience here if it means waiting longer for such good work
smile.gif
thanks again for all the hard work
grog.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
kemosabe said:
is there any way to use the cheat.dat on a supercard ds one?
Yes, you need to boot the TTDS Loader instead of the Supercard firmware using the triple boot method. Than you can use the cheat.dat and actually see what cheats you are using.

Mjnvgt43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How soon will it be available would you say? It's like 1:45am here and wondering if i should just go sleep or wait.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Cant wait for this update.. Sorry that I didnt update a lot last night.. I was really tired after school... Hopefully this will be good.. There are quite a few new codes to add so it will take Narin a while to update... He, as I do, have a life that involves not being around a computer 24hours a day.. Its hard having a bad day then coming straight home to complaints and requests for codes, AND having the pressure to update.... I think Narin knows what I am talking about..
smile.gif

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Have patience and it will eventually arrive.. I do not know why people go out of there way to annoy the people who have to update it.. It makes you want to not bother and let you arseholes suffer without cheats..

The only reason why I feel his way is because no-one is willing to help me out when i have contributed a lot for you guys..

Just wait.. Maybe do something to bide the time.. Read a book.. PLAY A GAME.. Anything that doesnt involve annoy the crap out of us..

btw not directed at you holt.. You beat me..
tongue.gif

demonsking

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
also if Narin wants to he could stop adding the cheats for you but he has a kind heart enough to keep updating the cheats. So the people who are complaining should update your own cheatfile .

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
exactly what I am trying to point out demonsking..
smile.gif
Thank you for understanding and I am sorry for exploding like that..

I just want help making cheats, just a simple guide that I can understand and hopefully others can as well.. Thats all I want and in way it involves helping you guys out as well..

If anyone has a simple guide or knows how to create cheats, Could they please post a guide..

I have heard, to make infinite health, that you open the rom in an emulator and take screenshots of the coding of the health, and then you run the other thing and you can make cheats....

I just want help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy