Hacking the new Error 002

Darkflame.fire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if its just me or WTF but every new game i have beeing dowloading bia torrent and burning with imageburn seems to come out saying it has the error 002 i use wii scrubber to extraxt the main.dol and the i use generic wii patcher to find the error 002 to remove it, but thats just it Genericwii patcher does not find it it says its not there. so i assume its not there and i burn the game as normal on x4 speed, it burns fine with no errors but when i put it in my wii and launch it using Gamma it give me that fucking blue screen saying error 002 So any one please help its driving me crazy, the games that this has happen are Wii sports resort and WWE smackdown vs RAW 2010

dai-a

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
search_it_noob.gif

This has been covered for a long time. Search. And gamma is old, get Neogamma.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Cool, this is the 3rd 002 error. And it's worse protection than the 2nd. With 002b you would have found the pattern with GWP, but the game would freeze with the green screen and you wouldn't really know what's happening.

The "new" 002 fix all recent usb loaders use, works on all kinds of the 002 error. For discs, use NeoGamma or SoftChip(r100) with Fake IOS Version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative