- Joined
- May 26, 2013
- Messages
- 3,022
- Reaction score
- 10,947
- Trophies
- 9
- Location
- certified shitposter
- XP
- 2,689
- Country




Can you back that up with science?


He looks like a cross between the teen titans
I think I read that fanficHe looks like a cross between the teen titans
Especially beast boy and cyborg

It's straight up selling out, not rock n roll, I wonder how much they got paid
View attachment 593437

It's a trap!! If you don't have 40$ to spend on a game, then you also don't have 40$ to spend on two games!It's that time of year againView attachment 593489
But i do have a $40 to spend on 10 gamesIt's a trap!! If you don't have 40$ to spend on a game, then you also don't have 40$ to spend on two games!

The move didn't exist prior to ORAS

