Croatia
1716536419632.png

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why people want to be so ugly these days.
They don't want to be ugly they just want to feel unique cause their basic personalities and lower then average intelligence gives them no other way yo do so. That's not a dis against tattoos just the people who make said tattoos their whole self. A nice tat is still a nice tat.

Reactions: BigOnYa

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
They don't want to be ugly they just want to feel unique cause their basic personalities and lower then average intelligence gives them no other way yo do so. That's not a dis against tattoos just the people who make said tattoos their whole self. A nice tat is still a nice tat.
Face tattoos are pretty much instant ugly though.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
0/10, your mouse can't track well on that.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 438903
(Not technically video games but auch a massive part of the culture)
Well, it's the same here...
When one of our relative died (not a very close one, but still), my mom and sis both cried, but I couldn't show any emotion
"I was feeling bad for not feeling bad like them" would be the best way of how I was feeling at the moment
But when Zelda died, I cried so much, I was very very sad and fell into depression for weeks.

Ok, it's nothing about being a man, I was just always so high due to being under hard medication that were suppressing my feelings when our relative passed, and that I stopped them all several months before Zelda passed too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Welcome back