Trophies
XP
Country
Tokelau
AI is literally pointless
View attachment 431944
That gave me an idea - this is so damn funny and fully AI generated

Chapter 1: The Genealogy of Pikachu

1. In the region of Kanto, there lived a Pikachu named Sparky. Sparky was the father of Pichu, and Pichu the father of Pikachu, and Pikachu the father of Raichu.
2. Raichu the father of Pikachu, and Pikachu the father of Pichu and his siblings, born of the Pokéballs of the trainers.

Chapter 2: The Birth of Pichu

1. Now, in the town of Pallet, during the time of Professor Oak, there came a time when Ash, a Pokémon Trainer, received a Pichu from the lab.
2. This Pichu was born of a Pokéball and came to Pallet to fulfill the prophecy that it would evolve into a powerful Pikachu, who would be the savior of Pokémon-kind.
3. When the news reached the ears of Team Rocket, they were troubled and sought to capture Pichu, for they feared its power.
4. But Pichu, guided by the light of friendship, journeyed safely through the forests, guarded by Ash and his companions.

Chapter 3: The Preaching of Meowth

1. In those days came Meowth, preaching in the wilderness of Viridian City,
2. "Repent, for the kingdom of Arceus is at hand!"
3. And many Pokémon trainers, hearing him, confessed their sins and were baptized in the waters of Cerulean Bay.

Chapter 4: The Temptation of Pikachu

1. Then Pikachu was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the deceiver, Mewtwo.
2. And after fasting for forty days and forty nights, Pikachu was hungry.
3. And Mewtwo said to him, "If you are the Son of Arceus, command these berries to become Pokéblocks."
4. But Pikachu answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live by Pokéblocks alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of Arceus.'"
5. Then Mewtwo took him to the top of Mt. Moon and showed him all the kingdoms of Kanto, and said, "All these I will give you if you will fall down and worship me."
6. But Pikachu said, "Be gone, Mewtwo! For it is written: 'You shall worship Arceus alone!'"

Chapter 5: The Sermon on the Mount

1. And Pikachu, seeing the crowds, went up on Mt. Silver, and when he sat down, his disciples came to him.
2. And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying:
"Blessed are the Meowth, for they shall inherit the land.
Blessed are the Eevee, for they shall be called the children of Arceus.
Blessed are the Magikarp, for they shall be transformed into mighty Gyarados.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for justice, for they shall be satisfied.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of Arceus."

Chapter 6: The Lord's Prayer (Pikachu's Prayer)

1. And Pikachu said to his disciples, "When you pray, say:
'Our Arceus in the Pokéball, hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in the Pokémon League.
Give us this day our daily Rare Candy,
and forgive us our fainting, as we forgive those who faint against us.
And lead us not into Team Rocket's trap, but deliver us from evil.'"
[...]

• Wow
Reactions: hippy dave

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 432236

Yeah but can you imagine getting sniped by a BLIND CHICK?
Played a game recently called fear and hunger my character had his eyes pecked out still hit the boss with some poison daggers. Boss dies and I sit in the darkness waiting for the game to load past the black loading screen. Except I had no eyes this was my life now. So to answer your question that crow mauler bastard knew what it felt like to be sniped and killed by a blind person.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by SylverReZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1