The Meme Box

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I think it's hilarious to track Nintendo's placement of the thumbsticks over the years, they pretty much go on a journey to return just about where they started. Though first there was a single stick in the middle of a 3 pronged controller, which obviously is the most bizarre looking controller they ever released, but from there, they start with 2 sticks, left raised above the D-Pad, right below the ABXY buttons, just like the same placement Xbox has always adhered to. Then the Wii Classic controllers had both thumbsticks placed below the other buttons as the PlayStations has always adhered to, and then the Wii U controllers had both thumbsticks raised, a layout no one else ever touched, arguably it might had made sense for this to be kinda Nintendo's defining layout (I honestly don't mind the Wii U pro controller placement, though I think I do still prefer the Switch's overall), and finally they returned to where they started with 2 thumbsticks, left side raised, right side lower. The only placement Nintendo hasn't tried (or anybody for that matter) is left side lowered, and right side raised (which genuinely sounds awful lol).
It's funny what the PlayStation controller is a legacy from the Nintnedo-Sony Play Station design which is heavily based on the SNES one; if you put a draw of the SNES over a first PlayStation controller one they are almost identicall on the circles, Dpad and buttons.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's funny what the PlayStation controller is a legacy from the Nintnedo-Sony Play Station design which is heavily based on the SNES one; if you put a draw of the SNES over a first PlayStation controller one they are almost identicall on the circles, Dpad and buttons.
It becomes all the more evident when you look at the Wii Classic Controllers, those are literally just SNES controllers with 2 thumbsticks thrown on the bottom and 2 extra shoulder buttons. And then the Wii Classic Controller Pro gave that SNES controller grips and moved the second shoulder buttons behind the front ones, and the reality was staring you in the face, it's a PlayStation controller lol.

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

SONIC122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2a41a1f4cde1b191d70a5cc87d362b4a-gif.219484

eugh

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Reactions: hippy dave

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
David Lynch... there's the Twin Peaks connection... as the King of all Cosmos... he destroyed the Moon and stars which set the plot of the game in motion... the Prince is rolling the katamari... which has Laura Palmer on it... the katamari kind of looks like a cup of coffee seen from above... Agent Dale Cooper likes coffee as black as midnight on a moonless night... Moonless because the Moon is missing, back to Katamari Damacy...

Nope, still lost.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess all the food in my fridge can knock out a cow or two
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good.