The Meme Box

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Monsters which are heavily based on Pokemon
The Pokemon franchise has like 1000 different species of pokemon. Most of them are based on animals and other creature.
Of course you will see similar pattern.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The Pokemon franchise has like 1000 different species of pokemon. Most of them are based on animals and other creature.
Of course you will see similar pattern.

The Lucario and the Elephant thing struck me as being "too close" to be only a coincidence. I believe both elements are at play, using pokemon as a base, and some coincidence.

Reactions: CoolMe

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Lucario and the Elephant thing struck me as being "too close" to be only a coincidence. I believe both elements are at play, using pokemon as a base, and some coincidence.
well, Lucario being based on Anubis...
1706068240249.jpeg

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Last edited by tabzer,
Reactions: x65943

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Right, but showcasing that in the trailer appears to be an intended action to appeal to certain fans.
companies can do anything to appeal client-base. Video games companies are no different. Animes/mangas will use different style like "isekai", which can attract some fans and repel other. They will use romance style to attract some fans, and it will repel others. Use both, you will attract those attracted by both styles.
Same thing here. They showcased "collectable little creature", survival gameplay, crafting gameplay. They will attract players attracted by these gameplay-style.
We just don't have a lot of games based on "collectable creature" gameplay-style, and the only famous one so far is Pokemon.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
companies can do anything to appeal client-base. Video games companies are no different. Animes/mangas will use different style like "isekai", which can attract some fans and repel other. They will use romance style to attract some fans, and it will repel others. Use both, you will attract those attracted by both styles.
Same thing here. They showcased "collectable little creature", survival gameplay, crafting gameplay. They will attract players attracted by these gameplay-style.
We just don't have a lot of games based on "collectable creature" gameplay-style, and the only famous one so far is Pokemon.
By all means, I'm not disagreeing. I believe that ideas should be free of copyright controls. I just pointed out that this wasn't only coincidence.
Post automatically merged:

@Noctosphere I noticed you liked my comment, but I edited it.

Reactions: Noctosphere

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight: https://gbatemp.net/threads/huevos-vault-wii-u-themes.652387/