Hacking The massive CHEAT compilation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big news this update!

A cheat code that disables the "Thanks for Playing" nag screen in FFCC (U) has been discovered (by "Cracker") and added and automatically enabled in the dat. So it SHOULD work where you don't even have to go into the cheat options to turn it on, it will already be enabled by default as long as you have the latest dat in place.

I also reverted to just using my webspace to host the file since some people were having issues with downloading it on the GBAtemp server.

hrth.gif

grog.gif

sfunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for your work on this Rayder,it's greatly appreciated; not that I cheat too much
tongue.gif

Anyways, I found some codes for Etrian Oddyssey at http://board.gscentral.org/showthread.php?...=Etrian+Odyssey . I didn't make them so no credit goes to me. Most of the codes there are already in the database but on skimming, these are the two I found that weren't redundant.

Press Up/Right/Down/Left to choose the items you get after a fight *
02072650 03A00002
020726B0 E1500003
A4000130 FF0F00F0
020726B0 E153000A
94000130 FFBF0000
02072650 E3A00000
D0000000 00000000
94000130 FFEF0000
02072650 E3A00001
D0000000 00000000
94000130 FF7F0000
02072650 E3A00002
D0000000 00000000
94000130 FFDF0000
02072650 E3A00003
D2000000 00000000
* : once the last monster is dead, press (and keep pressed until the xp screen) one of the keypad direction to get the desired items # for all the monsters that have been defeated (100% get rate). Up = no item. Right = item #1. Down = item #2. Left = item #3. Can be useful to get rare items, or items that can only be gotten under certain circumpstances (like killing a monster with a spell. For exemple, to get insect eye, kill a butterfly and press down, no need to use a spell). All the monsters don't have different items, so sometimes item#1=item#2 (or item#2=item#3). Also, if you're tired of getting junk (or unneeded items), keep pressing Up after the fights so you'll get no item

================================================== ========

Press Start while walking to make one step = one hour
94000130 FFF70000
A4000130 FF3F00C0
620F077C 00000000
B20F077C 00000000
2000067F 0000003A
D2000000 00000000

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Big news this update!

A cheat code that disables the "Thanks for Playing" nag screen in FFCC (U) has been discovered (by "Cracker") and added and automatically enabled in the dat. So it SHOULD work where you don't even have to go into the cheat options to turn it on, it will already be enabled by default as long as you have the latest dat in place.

I also reverted to just using my webspace to host the file since some people were having issues with downloading it on the GBAtemp server.

hrth.gif

grog.gif

can this be confirmed or IN THEORY should it work? Meaning have you put in the latest dat onto the R4, ran the rom w/ default/no cheat settings, and have no Screen of death?

btw your cheats rule!

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ah, nice to see Rayder still chugging along. Good to see such a person. Congrats on new thread/25k post too.

Hmm, thanihonjinballa has a point. Want me to go try it?

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay first things first, when does this "thank you for playing" screen come on? I don't exactly play FF games. >_>

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twiffles said:
Okay first things first, when does this "thank you for playing" screen come on? I don't exactly play FF games. >_>
It's random. About every 20 minutes or so.

I'm going to try it right now. People posted in the official thread that it works.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Twiffles said:

I've heard it definatly happens for the first time after you defeat the first boss.

Although it should happen sometime in the first cave. First time it happens after 20 minutes, and then it's random.

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Twiffles said:

I've heard it definatly happens for the first time after you defeat the first boss.

Although it should happen sometime in the first cave. First time it happens after 20 minutes, and then it's random.

I played all the way through the first boss (if you mean the scorpion-like monster) and went back to town and saved without getting the screen. Before the code, I couldn't even make it back to a save crystal without getting that nag screen.

Those Etrian Odyssey codes will be added next time I update.

EDIT:

Added the Etrian Odyssey codes.
Added "Cracker" to the credit & help text.

Added some codes for Nanostray 2 (U)

grog.gif
grog.gif

Masa22

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i tried downloading from your sig but says error o_o;;

Posts merged

o ups xD my mistake i pressed another sig

chaofan

Trophies
XP
Country
I could read through eight pages of information, but for someone who doesn't have the luxury of time, my FFCC codes don't seem to work. Any ideas?

I've put on infinate HP and SP, but they have no effect. So far, my "No Thanks for Playing Screen" cheat is working, but nothing else does.

Anyways, thanks for the cheats, Raydar and Hiei (as well as the others). Keep it up!

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rayder is absolutely sexy for auto-patching it. Makes it much more convenient for people!!! let's hope this is not a future problem for other games to come as well

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chaofan said:
I could read through eight pages of information, but for someone who doesn't have the luxury of time, my FFCC codes don't seem to work. Any ideas?

I've put on infinate HP and SP, but they have no effect. So far, my "No Thanks for Playing Screen" cheat is working, but nothing else does.

Anyways, thanks for the cheats, Raydar and Hiei (as well as the others). Keep it up!

Same problem, Infinite HP and SP don't work and using "Have Main Items" code black screened the game after the Video codec screen, I'm gonna try to play the hell out of this at work this weekend (using the cheat) so I'll post my results from playing.

CaTZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi rayder,

I notice your site runs a bit slow (or maybe it's just my connection) so I put up an RS mirror here

I hope you don't mind

kemosabe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thank you rayder for updating the cheat.dat so often.
but would it be possibile to add codes for shiren the wanderer?

useruser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will gladly give my left kidney for some Naruto - Ninja destiny (U) codes
and if one of those codes is an all characters unlock code I will give you my right kidney too

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Removed the confirmed non-working FFCC (U) codes. (Have all items, Infinite SP/HP)

Added a few more codes to Nanostray 2 (U).

grog.gif

If my download was going slow lately, it was probably due to so many people trying to get it since I added the "Thanks for Playing" cheat.

I would prefer that people don't mirror the file as it quickly becomes outdated since I update so often. Of course, you guys can do whatever you want with the dat once you download it, but I'm just sayin'....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system