Hacking Discussion The Mainstream Media and SX OS

  • Thread starter Thread starter asnka
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,698
  • Replies Replies 34
It doesn't matter. All this does is tell even more people you can pirate on switch. I remember media wrote lots of articles during the gateway fiasco as well. Did it hurt Gateway? NOPE.
 
Gaming media is not really mainstream. Mainstream media is shit like CNN, and far too busy with trump derangement syndrome to cover anything video game related like sx os, hell even console releases would only get coverage on a slow news day.
 
Did any of those news stated that their source is also the guy who wants to crack this "malware" and make it more accessible than ever?
Now that would've been fun to read :rofl2:
 
Aw man I just followed the link from that story to the gamasutra article about it... made me sad, reading again about Lik Sang and Bung getting taken down - they were the best.
Yeah I know... that’s the thing, most people here think China doesn’t give a fuck... and yeah in some intenses it’s true, but when they do they do not mess around.
 
I'm predicting this product will cross into Gatehate territory in 2 years. That's no bias, just a prediction.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted