Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Medic said:
You are a faggot troll fuck off no one cares about you or them they are not highly respected they are both 4chan trolls who have no life outside this forum.

GG noob now fuck off lols.
You can call p1ngpong a troll if you want to because well... p1ngpong is one but aren't you being a hypocrite? I mean you are calling p1ngpong a troll in a thread where he/she hasn't even acted up in and you have. Sounds like somebody has a case of the Mondays.

Medic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holaitsme said:
Medic said:
Holaitsme said:
4chan again XD

I can't help that every person on GBAtemp is obsessed with 4chan.
You've earned it on to my ignore list
toot.gif

Cheers mate!
toot.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Section removed

Heran Bago said:
Orc and Linkiboy would be happy to see how their memorial thread went.

So why did they leave or would you rather I start another thread to ask, p1ngpong?

I've seen Linki posting today so it looks like he's back.

Welcome back Linki!
grog.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
This Medic guy is some dropout.....flamer and troll.......

We really don't need members like that here..

EDIT: Hi! Linki, I hope you're back for good.....now if Orc comes too, that would be awesome...

Loads of them seem to be showing up lately as well. It's a good thing there's so many cool members that people like that get lost in the crowd pretty quickly.
grog.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
Medic said:
You are a faggot troll fuck off no one cares about you or them they are not highly respected they are both 4chan trolls who have no life outside this forum.

Hmmmm, you've been here a week so what would you know? Or are you a banned users second account? Plus I find it kind of amusing that you'd accuse p1ngpong of being a troll when pretty much every post I've seen from you is a complaint about the users of GBAtemp and various other things. If you hate the place so much why are you here?

I suspect the same thing, hes blatantly a banned user or someones second account, he knows too much shit about the forum and past users to be a n00b.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
p1ngpong said:
TrolleyDave said:
Medic said:

Hmmmm, you've been here a week so what would you know? Or are you a banned users second account? Plus I find it kind of amusing that you'd accuse p1ngpong of being a troll when pretty much every post I've seen from you is a complaint about the users of GBAtemp and various other things. If you hate the place so much why are you here?

I suspect the same thing, hes blatantly a banned user or someones second account, he knows too much shit about the forum and past users to be a n00b.
Yet, he's n00b at coolness...

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
truth is, orc and linki have been keeping to themselves way too much lately

they were awesome but the shit thats been hitting the forum has caused them to draw away gradually, hence the reason no one really cares

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Almost an entire thread in the testing area, oh wait I mean "The edge of the forum," that was dedicated to two of the most popular and clever trolls on the website has been deleted for "bickering."

Amazing.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It's me or.. th whole page 2 was removed for "bickering"? ISn't this the edge ofthe forum, where minimal rules are applied?
blink.gif

And, well, I don't really care of who Linkiboy or Orc is (I've seen them however) and replied mainly because of "reason: bickering"
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show