Website
fiara.miniville.fr
XP
Country
France
Can't wait for it
smile.gif

Looks neet.

I agree Zelda looks kinda weird but she's far from ugly.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
From GoNintendo
bunch of megatones (and a few spoilers)

QUOTE said:
The following information comes from Eiji Aonuma, via an interview with Nintendo Power...

- game is in the final stages
- Miyamoto working on the final touches
- localization going to be underway soon
- worked hard to increase the variety and richness of the gameplay over the last year
- story is centered on the creation of the Master Sword
- Link sort-of forges it along the way
- Link and Zelda are great childhood friends in Skyloft
- Link must hunt down Zelda to save her from the land below Skyloft, which one one has visited before
- Zelda is in no way a princess in the traditional sense
- Zelda is both sweet but has another strong side to her
- Link will use Zelda's harp to find something important
- playing the harp involves strums and the MotionPlus, and is based on the rhythm of strumming
- quite a few fully orchestrated songs, but not all
- the design choice with Lord Ghirahim was to make a villain opposite the style of Ganon
- there most likely is not a relationship between Ghirahim and Vaati
- Skyward Sword comes before Ocarina of Time
- the Triforce sort of takes on a different meaning and plays a different role in the stor
- Ganon will not appear in the game
- the guys at the bird race are part of a knight academy that Link is a part of
- these knights oversee the school, and [the people are] also his classmates
- there's also a vast world above the clouds as well–little islands floating in the sky all over the place
- these places feature events and scenarios that play out
- the bird is used for travel and racing

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This game looks amazing. I know the friend of mine who has the Wii won't buy it, since it's got the "wrong" graphics (she believes that if they don't look like Twilight Princess, they aren't Zelda games worth buying), but I'll certainly buy it and play it on her Wii. She'll HAVE to grow to like it, otherwise she'll just have to deal with it.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thela_kid said:
why are link and zelda so freakin' ugly now -.-'

QUOTE(imgod22222 @ Jul 27 2011, 01:47 PM) as opposed to recent trends, this doesn't seem like something I want to preorder.

And here comes the "WE HATE IT BECAUSE IT'S DIFFERENT" people who hated on Wind Waker.

Fucking hell, if something is SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT, is it really bad? Go back to playing CoD.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
And here comes the "WE HATE IT BECAUSE IT'S DIFFERENT" people who hated on Wind Waker.

Fucking hell, if something is SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT, is it really bad? Go back to playing CoD.

or maybe they hate it because its not different at all. if they had accomplished more of a expressionist painting look like they claim they were going for, then maybe it would of been different. but as it stands, it's a run of a mill cell shaded nothing special as far as art direction goes.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nando said:
Slyakin said:

or maybe they hate it because its not different at all. if they had accomplished more of a expressionist painting look like they claim they were going for, then maybe it would of been different. but as it stands, it's a run of a mill cell shaded nothing special as far as art direction goes.
Technically, it's a combination between Twilight's realism (in terms of proportion) and Wind Waker's cel shading.

I guess that's KIND of different; Realism + Cel?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
nando said:
Slyakin said:

Technically, it's a combination between Twilight's realism (in terms of proportion) and Wind Waker's cel shading.

Well art style wise, sure, but otherwise not really.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
nando said:
Slyakin said:

that's not different enough. they could of also just taken TP and made all the heads bigger.

i'm sure it will be a great game and i'm looking forward to it, but they really didn't do anything new with the art direction and imo it really shows the wii's weaknesses. usually good textures make up for the lack of detail in geometry.

Mugiwara no Kot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.douglasseigikot.xpg.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Automatic GOTY. Man, this game will kick the PS3 and XBox 360 to the streets, you know why? Because Zelda is Zelda man, and no one can win of it. Its graphics are kinda of FREAKING IMPRESSIVE. Now I'm going to see many Sony / Microsoft players crying hahaha. Hail for the Wii, Hail for Legend of Zelda.
Thanks for posting, nice video man xD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1