Two of the bosses looked like the same
closedeyes.gif

Antoni-YO!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sir VG said:
I'll be more impressed if they give you the option to make Link left handed again.

Yeah, also an option to change Link's hair color or something else more pointless than a left handed Link.
Maybe make it so I can play with the Wii Zapper.

Besides that:
Game looks great! Can't wait to play this one.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoni-YO! said:
Sir VG said:
I'll be more impressed if they give you the option to make Link left handed again.

Yeah, also an option to change Link's hair color or something else more pointless than a left handed Link.

Besides that:

Although for a game with an emphasis on the whole "1:1 motion" thing the Wii Motion Plus supports, I'm sure people may want a more authentic sword swinging experience.

You know, if you're a highly trained sword and shield user that just so happens to swing lefty and block righty.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoni-YO! said:
Sir VG said:

Besides that:
Well the thing is, one of Link's trademarks is that he's left handed, though it's only pointed out in the Oracle of Season manga AFAIK.

iTEPB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About bloody time you can play as Adult link with no little link, transforming link, cartoon link, or some talking hat crap. Finally a awesome looking Link all about the puzzles and gameplay. Hope the music is just as good as the graphics. Time to buy a Revolution er Wii.

Edit: I stand corrected, "Using the sword to travel back and forth between the two worlds, the mystery of why they became separated is gradually revealed to Link." - Cool, snes light and dark worlds

"The Skyward Sword will turn into the Master Sword at some point in the game, and while giving Link advice, it will assume the form of the female figure" -of course there's a transforming talking something.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will buy a USED motion plus from the pawn since wii is going to be dead soon. I am not going to waste my money for a brand new motion plus. This game is awesome, why ? I am fan of zelda games.
smile.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
I will buy a USED motion plus from the pawn since wii is going to be dead soon. I am not going to waste my money for a brand new motion plus. This game is awesome, why ? I am fan of zelda games.
smile.gif

I got two for $20 each a while ago and they're worth it for Red Steel 2 at least and Wii Sports Resort can be some fun with friends. But odds are this and Red Steel 2 will be the "killer apps" for the WM+, definitely worth owning.

JsdMaNintendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Antoni-YO! said:
Sir VG said:

Besides that:
Well the thing is, one of Link's trademarks is that he's left handed, though it's only pointed out in the Oracle of Season manga AFAIK.

It'd only be good for left-handed people, or people that just like holding the sword in their left hand. People looking for an "authentic" Zelda game by adding a left-handed option just so you can see a left-handed Link is a stupid comment, because it being their character, they can change anything about him. Yes, I get it, it was his staple for quite a while, but now it's changed, because Nintendo made the choice to change their character.

JsdMaNintendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
jsdman1234 said:
Sir VG said:

Why does that matter?
Because Link is "The Left-Handed Hero".

Obviously he's not anymore. He is a character created by Nintendo, and it's their choice on how he looks, acts, sounds, moves, everything. So if they want him to be right-handed, then that means he is right-handed now. Rage over something that actually hurts the game. Not something that doesn't matter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A