The Humble THQ Bundle

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wat. I have the games I mentioned in the post already, but I've bought the THQ bundle already. Just went and made an account and they told me I could get a Steam key for Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown. (Which again I already have. :D)
Really? So you have the same Indie Bundle, twice?
Can I get the code? I'll gladly send you 1 USD via Paypal.

Reactions: Lanlan

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The point of the bundle is to offer games (albeit usually DRM free) for a price YOU set, to earn money for charity...and of course a bit of profit for devs too.
This doesn't defeat or break the purpose of anything. It's nice to see someone other than indy devs allowing this to happen. SR:TT for $5 is insane by itself. That other crap is just bonus.

Picked it up. Might pick up another.

Reactions: plasma dragon007

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kept on forgetting to pay for Saints Row Third & Darksiders (pirated them previously) so this gives me more than plenty reason to grab it, I can spare a £20 on it but it's all going to charity. Also I was always interested in Red Faction: Armageddon, it had some great and meh reviews but hey it's a good bonus here.

Other publishers that are actually doing well should do this too and help raise more for charity, I'm sure this could be a PR thing to boost THQ financial woes but it's good of them to offer titles that people would want.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My PayPal balance was below the average.

Also I don't know anything about SR:3 so meh.
I pirated it and it works in co-op just fine that way, couldn't be arsed to pick it up. It's a decent game, and SR4 is going to happen for sure I think, so couldn't really make myself paying 5 USD for it.
Yes I'm that big of a cheapass, bite me.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nice bundle, but this time I'll pass I don't really mind Windows games as a Mac owner. Sure I could run it via Bootcamp/Parallels, but it's just not that good :I

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
none of these games would work on my laptop... I really liked that bundle thing when the games available were high quality and low on resources needed

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
What a bundle!

Shame i already have the games they are offering in the bundle, you guys purchasing are surely getting a sweet deal.

Roll on the next bundle.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I donated $5 to Save the Children recently, and was approached a couple of hours ago by a representative asking me if I'd like to donate (again). Being that I live on a pretty small sum of money (as in rice-and-ramen-are-my-best-friends amounts of money) I said I wanted to wait until at least a month has passed (in other words, at least until December) before donating again. But now, this becomes available. Having said that, I see there's an option to donate to Red Cross, so...

Reactions: Satangel

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Nice Bundle! Definitely worth the 6$ I paid.

I'm so tempted to buy a few more and hand them out on here Xmas morning.

Just bought a few to hand out Xmas morning look for a thread in WTT/WTG. It will be first come first serve. They wont have Saints Row the 3rd tho.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Good bundle...shame I'm broke at the moment...looks like I'll miss SRtT this time around...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even