OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14352829/th...052909.mov.html

Looks really good.. better than The Conduit even.. it's a shame it's not coming before 2010
frown.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Still not that impressed yet. I'm probably gonna have to see or hear more about the online. The graphics don't impress me as much as the conduit or gladiator yet but thats why they have over year to work on this. Hopefully High voltage can team with EA (similar to how valve and harmonix did) to publish the game that way they can use EA nation and get around the friend codes. A game like this isn't going to work in terms of random matches if you can't use voice support.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Looks good, but I don't like the scenery that much, and the bat monsters look hideous. I know they're supposed to, but they just look really damn ugly, and not in a good way.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope its fun, if this is released early 2010 or during a dull patch then it'll be more welcome (unless it turns out to be amazing) but there'll probably be better out there if its a June/July or September/November release.

That is if those big Wii titles actually sell this year, otherwise we'll go back to the days of half assed Wii games.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:

Agreeed.
Do want do want do want do want do want do want do want. :3

A more horror style FPS game with vampires and werewolves, kinda generic but it works.
I like the gun style and the area, its very Cowboy meets Horror fest.
Plus four player online co-op.
Hells ya.

Too bad it won't be out this year, but hey, I'm looking forward to it.
From what I can see the game runs nice and smooth and looks pretty good.
Not insane go crazy, but considering that everything on the Wii looks muddy and horrible in day time settings well, it looks very very good.
Not mind blowing, but something enjoyable enough.

Game play looks like a "shoot everything that moves" style that Doom/2/3 is like.
Wich I like alot.
Another reason Doom3 needs a Wii port I say xD.
I like shoot everything monster fests.
Always fun co-op.
Throw in some stradegy depth by making the levels more non-linear and accessable and you'll have a pretty good game.
So far it looks like you'll be in and out of buildings quite a bit. So perhaps it'll be in the older FPS style, giving you a larger area to explore but only requiring you do complete the main objective and letting you go explore that broken down building in the corner for a few secrets or back story and the like.

Can't wait to see more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later