Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I found it. It took me like 15 minutes, but it was lol.
You're not allowed to enter btw. I wouldn't be surprised if you got spanked later.
tumblr_lz6vapt4K81rp5o4ho1_400.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
D

Deleted_171835

Now that was easy, took me less than a minute to find the third clue.

Edit: And then I realized, there was more to it than that. Still found it..i think.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wouldn't be surprised if some people thought they found it but actually got the wrong thing, this one can be tricky if you don't know what you're looking for.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol at people who think they found it but fell for the red herring.

Profile stalking isn't always your friend.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok after a bit of searching I got on the right track except now I'm slightly confused about which identity's date of birth you're referring to. If it's the fail member's birthday then that's easy, if it's the totally real person's birthday then I'm stuck.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok after a bit of searching I got on the right track except now I'm slightly confused about which identity's date of birth you're referring to. If it's the fail member's birthday then that's easy, if it's the totally real person's birthday then I'm stuck.
Well he said "totally real person" twice explicitly, I think that means it's meant sarcastically, don't you?

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Well he said "totally real person" twice explicitly, I think that means it's meant sarcastically, don't you?
I know, I'm just wondering whether that "totally real person" has a DoB that I'm missing because the question seems to indicate so.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When was this total real person (and not a persona of some fail member) born?
He means the real person's DoB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1