You must have heard about this show by now. Are you interested in watching it?​

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was half curious about it when i first read a little blurb... but, seriously, could we stop with the shows that are built around a simple premise... that's not revealed to the public?

Hell, it could end up being a comedy for all we know.

And i'm sick of building interest by saying nothing. Just asking "What's happening on this show?" and then it's going to blow up? Lost, Persons Unknown, now The Event. I'm sure there are more. (does The Prisoner count? Even though that was a shity miniseries on AMC?)

I should just start a series called "Whoa, what was that?" And that's all the marketing needed. Shit, i just got hired by NBC for this idea as i was typing it up! Oh... wait, my show just tanked midway through coming up with a second idea. No one liked the conclusion since i didn't put any thought into it. Oh well.

Sorry... cynicism leaking. There we go.

Yea, i'll wait to hear a bit about this.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
The event premiered on Monday.
That episode barely explained anything. I just hear a whole bunch of people talking about the "Event".
CityTV said 'The Event' will be revealed as soon as episode 3.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, the second episode was last night, and after having watched the pilot episode when it premiered, I had to watch that.

All I can say is that I NEED to see more soon. This series is probably the first I'll ever watch all the way through...

epicCreations.or

Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
Icealote said:
Then I've already lost interest in this type of tv series. Anything emulating Lost is bound to be wasting time :S
You've already LOST interest in a series emulating LOST? Am I the only one who saw that? Or the only one dumb enough to point it out?
rolleyes.gif

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I'm not even gonna watch one episode of this. The event sounds stupid and annoyin'. Like someone who keeps screaming out questions to your face and your like what the fuck.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
The show is actually quite interesting.
Why did she have to stab him? I guess we won't be getting information from him. I wonder when the government is going to find out that there the commander of the operation is an alien (Agent Lee). The end of Episode 3 was quite freaky. Sucks for the lone soldier in the temporary morgue.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o