The Ctrl + V Game

Kris1

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I can't fucking take it. I see an image of a random object posted and then I see it, I fucking see it. "Oh that looks kinda like the among us guy" it started as. That's funny, that's a cool reference. But I kept going, I'd see a fridge that looked like among us, I'd see an animated bag of chips that looked like among us, I'd see a hat that looked like among us. And every time I'd burst into an insane, breath deprived laugh staring at the image as the words AMOGUS ran through my head. It's torment, psychological torture, I am being conditioned to laugh maniacly any time I see an oval on a red object. I can't fucking live like this... I can't I can't I can't I can't I can't! And don't get me fucking started on the words! I'll never hear the word suspicious again without thinking of among us. Someone does something bad and I can't say anything other than "sus." I could watch a man murder everyone I love and all I would be able to say is "red sus" and laugh like a fucking insane person. And the word "among" is ruined. The phrase "among us" is ruined. I can't live anymore. Among us has destroyed my fucking life. I want to eject myself from this plane of existence. MAKE IT STOP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am so sorry for being the lunatic that copies this shit

Deleted member 397813

Global Dingus
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This video is brought to you by manscaped.com. When manscaping, you gotta use the right tools for the job, and trust me, your balls will thank you. I've actually been using Manscaped for months already. I own a couple of their products like The Lawn Mower™ 2.0 and their ball deodorant, because it's the only thing that has saved me from itchy balls. Manscaped was kind enough to send me their Perfect Package 3.0 kit, which includes their new and improved Lawn Mower™ 3.0 along with other liquid formulations for your manscaping routines. Their Lawn Mower™ 3.0 is the only water-resistant trimmer made with SkinSafe™ technology, helping you avoid the absolute suffering that comes from common grooming accidents. It even has its own charging dock for convenience and ease of use with a battery that lasts up to 90 minutes on a single charge. The package also includes their Crop Preserver™ ball deodorant and Crop Reviver™ ball toner, which I know sounds absolutely hilarious, but trust me, it works—I bought it myself. And to keep it super convenient, subscribers will get a new replacement blade refill delivered straight to their door every three months. And best of all, for a limited time, subscribers will get two free gifts: The Shed travel bag and Manscaped's anti-chafing boxer briefs. Click the link in the description below; you can get yourself 20% off your order plus two free gifts AND international shipping when you use code "BTMC" at manscaped.com.

Reactions: banjo2

WaffleRaccoon

Breakcore Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2021-5-10_15-22-28.png

Ankha will always be fav

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi, sorry for reopening the issue, but it still happens later on. I attached my save file, if you open the game and exit by the door on your right it'll trigger a cutscene during which there will be only muic, no voices or SFX.

xms-plve.zip

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Was a dark time