The Ctrl + V Game

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't like xxxtentacion? Well, let me explain just how deep his lyrics are.

In the song "Look At Me", X explains how he cannot "keep his dick in his pants". This statement is actually trying to portray the message of equal rights towards women- and how they should be treated.

By expressing how he cannot contain his genitals in his pants, he is trying to act like an abusive husband - one who does not respect women, as all men should do. (Except on saturdays). In an abusive relationship like this portrayed one, the male would continuously require sexual needs, which puts the woman in a slump of sadness and depression.

This single line, "Can't keep my dick in my pants" has caused many rights activists to become ascended from the realm of unequal treatment.

Think about that when you disrespect X again.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
chrome_2017-06-13_18-39-08.png

Reactions: DeoNaught

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I literally grabbed this from someone's signature.
GBATemp Noob Infestation Chronicles

Noob: omg omg omg i am on 3ds hacking site gbatemp woop woop
Site: Here are some help threads at the top of the list!
Noob: Shutup site ima make my own threads
2 hours later
Noob: Im done writing my thread! Now lets wait for help to come to me! this is sooo exciting
10 mins later
Noob: What do you mean there is a thread about this? i looked!
Angry Forum Posters: Really noob? its on the front page!
Noob: What? no its not
checks front page
Noob: Oh, well this sucks
then over 9000 more noobs come and do the exact same thing :)

The End

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Xorg/Ncurses/Bzip/2bwm/M4/Zlib/Acl/Attr/Shadow/PSMisc/Pkg-config/File5.28/MPFR/MPC/GMP/Perl/Python/Less/Sysklogd/Init System/Util-Linux/IProute/Eudev/Procps/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Xorg plus Ncurses plus Bzip plus 2bwm plus M4 plus Zlib plus Acl plus Attr plus Shadow plus PSMisc plus Pkg-config plus File-5.28 plus MPFR plus MPC plus GMP plus Perl plus Python plus Less plus Sysklogd plus Init System plus Util-Linux plus IProute plus Eudev plus Procps plus Linux . Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU/Xorg/Ncurses/Bzip/2bwm/M4/Zlib/Acl/Attr/Shadow/PSMisc/Pkg-config/File5.28/MPFR/MPC/GMP/Perl/Python/Less/Sysklogd/Init System/Util-Linux/IProute/Eudev/Procps system made useful by the GNU/Xorg/Ncurses/Bzip/2bwm/M4/Zlib/Acl/Attr/Shadow/PSMisc/Pkg-config/File5.28/MPFR/MPC/GMP/Perl/Python/Less/Sysklogd/Init System/Util-Linux/IProute/Eudev/Procps corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU/Xorg/Ncurses/Bzip/2bwm/M4/Zlib/Acl/Attr/Shadow/PSMisc/Pkg-config/File-5.28/MPFR/MPC/GMP/Perl/Python/Less/Sysklogd/Init System/Util-Linux/IProute/Eudev/Procps system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU/Xorg/Ncurses/Bzip/2bwm/M4/Zlib/Acl/Attr/Shadow/PSMisc/Pkg-config/File5.28/MPFR/MPC/GMP/Perl/Python/Less/Sysklogd/Init System/Util-Linux/IProute/Eudev/Procps/Linux which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU/Xorg/Ncurses/Bzip/2bwm/M4/Zlib/Acl/Attr/Shadow/PSMisc/Pkg-config/File5.28/MPFR/MPC/GMP/Perl/Python/Less/Sysklogd/Init System/Util-Linux/IProute/Eudev/Procps system, developed by the GNU/Xorg/Ncurses/Bzip/2bwm/M4/Zlib/Acl/Attr/Shadow/PSMisc/Pkg-config/File5.28/MPFR/MPC/GMP/Perl/Python/Less/Sysklogd/Init System/Util-Linux/IProute/Eudev/Procps projects. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU/Xorg/Ncurses/Bzip/2bwm/M4/Zlib/Acl/Attr/Shadow/PSMisc/Pkg-config/File5.28/MPFR/MPC/GMP/Perl/Python/Less/Sysklogd/Init System/Util-Linux/IProute/Eudev/Procps/Linux operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Xorg, Ncurses, Bzip, 2bwm, M4, Zlib, Acl, Attr, Shadow, PSMisc, Pkg-config, File-5.28, MPFR, MPC, GMP, Perl, Python, Less, Sysklogd, Init System, Util-Linux, IProute, Eudev, Procps, and Linux added, or GNU/Xorg/Ncurses/Bzip/2bwm/M4/Zlib/Acl/Attr/Shadow/PSMisc/Pkg-config/File5.28/MPFR/MPC/GMP/Perl/Python/Less/Sysklogd/Init System/Util-Linux/IProute/Eudev/Procps/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Xorg/Ncurses/Bzip/2bwm/M4/Zlib/Acl/Attr/Shadow/PSMisc/Pkg-config/File-5.28/MPFR/MPC/GMP/Perl/Python/Less/Sysklogd/Init System/Util-Linux/IProute/Eudev/Procps/Linux!

Reactions: smallissue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY