Android The Conduit HD

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had the chance to play the Android port off The Conduit?

Consider me biased but I HATE it! Like "kill it with fire" hate it. Sure, the game looks beautiful but the touch controls seem more like a afterthought. It's like Nvidia went to High Voltage and was like, "hey we need a tech demo". What's with the damn auto-shooting? I really wish that this game had customisable controls. Meh! Oh well. Before I end this rant. I am really tired of oll of these people saying that this game is awesome yet, they were the same ones shitting all over it when it was on Wii. The hypocrisy runs wild in the Google Play reviews!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played the Conduit. In HD. On Dolphin :) Looks much more beautiful that way, controls better too.

the Android HD version has "updated" textures but its not that better looking. I just hate seeing a game I loved so much get this kind of a treatment. Then again, my bias kicking in, I just wanted Conduit to be a Nintendo only thing.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
the Android HD version has "updated" textures but its not that better looking. I just hate seeing a game I loved so much get this kind of a treatment. Then again, my bias kicking in, I just wanted Conduit to be a Nintendo only thing.

People trash on the Wii and it's games all the time. Just ignore them, they can't comprehend the awesomeness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-