The Biggest GBAtemp PM (atleast from 2020)

Stealphie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Created by @Stealphie on July 4th 2020, The PM "A mess to be sure, but a terrible one" has 44 pages, 873 replies, and 54 participants (though some have left, they still count) (as of 23:23 GMT-3 August 17th, 2020)
The PM member limit is 51, BUT we managed to bypass that limit with reports. Basically, some members posted NSFW content and the posts got reported. Mods got into the PM, bypassing the PM member limit.

Last edited by Stealphie,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my pm with @Hayato213 is almost 200 pages long over the span of two years. we became very good friends in that time starting with talk of octopath traveler and xenoblade chronicles 2. I hope you don't mine me mentioning this, my friend. we're now friends on the switch or we have been for a while now.

Stealphie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
my pm with @Hayato213 is almost 200 pages long over the span of two years. we became very good friends in that time starting with talk of octopath traveler and xenoblade chronicles 2. I hope you don't mine me mentioning this, my friend. we're now friends on the switch or we have been for a while now.
But i mean, 44 pages in 1 month. That's a lot.
Congratulations, do you want a medal?
I'll give myself one with my admin powers.
For why though?
The reason is as i said in a reply there.
"mess". That's the reason.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And i was the one to "invate" over the half of users : D

I am now the part of history (you have to accept it)
you did leave it because you got called out for being a homophobic on the van discord tho.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...