MrPangwang

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, the first flashcard i got was a MAX Media Dock (I THOUGHT it was pretty cool because it was my first one). Then I got a GNM (I HATED IT!). Then I got an R4 (It was Ok), and now I have a CycloDS, and I LOVE IT! BTW I also use a EZV (I've been using it since I had my GNM). And now I'm wondering, Which is the BEST NDS Flashcard

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
MrPangwang said:
Ok, the first flashcard i got was a MAX Media Dock (I THOUGHT it was pretty cool because it was my first one). Then I got a GNM (I HATED IT!). Then I got an R4 (It was Ok), and now I have a CycloDS, and I LOVE IT! BTW I also use a EZV (I've been using it since I had my GNM). And now I'm wondering, Which is the BEST NDS Flashcard
Did you really HAD to make this topic? Even in the wrong section?
Oh, and while looking at all those topics like this, I think the CycloDS is the best atm...

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gone with SuperCard since their Slot-2 days, and they've never let me down. So far, there's nothing the other cards really have which appeal to me over their card either :/

Trippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Six said:
Why cant you guys just read the sticky. theres a reasono why people put time into a guide on which flashcart to buy. search before you make a topic.
these flashcart topics are very annoying. next time read the stickys. ....
QFT. It irks me when some new guy doesn't even bother looking up at the stickys. And just scrolls down to make a topic. Or try searching.

mastermanna123

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
l_a166b275956cad2f1c89c48ecd10afac.gif
1213127967820.gif
facepalm.gif
mamaluigifacepalm.jpg

facepalm.jpg
Facepalm.jpg
facepalm.jpg

Yeah...Ive had just about enuff...
dry.gif

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Same here. This is really annoying. Like I said, we need to enforce stricter rules on the site. I say a 3 day suspension with a message to always read the rules before posting and see if your question is answered on the boards. That way, we wont have any problems

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow. Where did you get all the pictures.

BTW: The first one in the top row and first one in middle row look cool. Also like the Nintendo one (third one).

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The N5 is the best. Don't listen to anyone who tells you to get the Cyclo. The N5 is only 13$ and works great with only minor chances of blowing up your DS!

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CorruptJon said:
The N5 is the best. Don't listen to anyone who tells you to get the Cyclo. The N5 is only 13$ and works great with only minor chances of blowing up your DS!

He's right you know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's great if you have something anyone else wants, otherwise it's annoying and potentially bad...