The 4 port gaming consoles

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking about this the idea never really went away. Companies know a lot of us don't really game with friends anymore. The radio frequencies just changed basically from Infrared to Bluetooth. The PS5 can even support 4 paired controllers. Have you ever really had 4 controllers all synced together? Was it a big friend night out and everyone decided they wanted to play some Mario kart on the SNES?

We went from annoying cables to wireless technology that's almost flawless. Maybe some of you miss plugging a controller into a game console. But I'm sure glad we advanced the technology, not even for the graphic experience but ease of connectivity.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We went from annoying cables
8Hj.gif

I don't ever remember having four friends around to use all four ports, maybe a second player and that was it.

Latiodile

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'd rather the "annoying" cables than the bluetooth induced input lag you see very commonly nowadays

miss me with that 500ms input response bs

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coming from a large family we always used all 4 ports - the problem was not enough ports

It's part of the reason I never understood how my buds could deal the with the PS2

And also, you haven't gamed until you played 4 player halo 2 death match on a 13" television

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coming from a large family we always used all 4 ports - the problem was not enough ports

It's part of the reason I never understood how my buds could deal the with the PS2

And also, you haven't gamed until you played 4 player halo 2 death match on a 13" television
I've been trying to hunt down a tiny crt I can just throw on a coffee table, getting hard these days cause thrift stores won't take them and marketplaces upcharge cause gamers. I miss that picture quality.

Reactions: x65943

Yourmomdotcom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the cords, just because I hate charging bluetooth things and I don't wanna put any thought into the controllers battery life.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...