Homebrew The 022-2402 error code

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is this not a big deal yet, this seems to be overshadowed by the other ban
Why would it be? It's a hell of a lot rarer to get a hyperban these days, and almost impossible to bypass without buying a new console anyway. The only time this was "big news" is when thousands of people were hyperbanned from playing Pokemon online early. If you weren't in that culling, you must have done something pretty shady to incur that ban in the first place.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I was i was
Well that's why these things are old news. :D. Most people that got that ban never got rid of it, they had to get a new console. Luckily a good handful of us either knew of the hacky hacky device ID method (before it was patched), injecting the legit CTCert or another private method.

It just sucks because when it happened a lot of us were trying to convince people you could get rid of it but very few people believed it; so they never tried.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believed it from the start, too bad I couldn't buy a 2nd 3ds so ffffffuck me am I right
I had a little extra money so I bought a new one, got rid of my hyperban and then returned the console as a "manufacturer defect" and got my money back Lol. Immoral as it was, I was pissed even though I deserved it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc