Thank you

GinoBeats

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time posting, long time reader. I can not begin to thank you all for the information on this site. It has enabled me to HomeBrew multiple Wiis for my friends who thought about buying it online until I told them it should be free. Now if I can only figure out the GameCube and PlayStation games being read by the loaders, I will never pester ya'll again :)

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, even if you are only here to figure a few things out, welcome to "The Temp". Feel free to have a look around, and maybe the community will convince you to stay longer than you intended...

Just don't unplug that cable. The.. The one over there. Ahh, whatever, it'll probably be fine.

GinoBeats

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, even if you are only here to figure a few things out, welcome to "The Temp". Feel free to have a look around, and maybe the community will convince you to stay longer than you intended...

Just don't unplug that cable. The.. The one over there. Ahh, whatever, it'll probably be fine.

Well I only want to pick brains on those topics, I joined to help out with what I have learned from you guys and want to finish the guide I have been putting together to do this that I use myself as a resource.

Last edited by GinoBeats,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021