Thank you from GBAtemp community

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Edgedancer, Nov 19, 2008.

Nov 19, 2008
  1. Edgedancer
    OP

Member Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Australia
    On behalf of the GBAtemp community I would just like to than you for the work that was put into getting Chrono Trigger working. You had no obligation to do so and even less motivation to release the patch based on what the Chrono Trigger release thread turned into.
    I would also like to that Toni Plutonij for putting up with the pages of edits required for the aforementioned thread.
    Anyone else that wished to say thank you, please feel free to post in this topic so they know that some people are truley grateful.

EDIT: If a mods want to move it to another forum, please feel free to do so.

2. Vincent T

Member Vincent T GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    uhh you can just thank them by helping other noobs.. xD

3. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    Actually saying thanks to the hard workers involved will probably go down alot better though.

4. KendoKhan

Newcomer KendoKhan Advanced Member

United States
    thanks guys i really wasn't expecting a fix that fast i literally went out and came back home and bam a fix for chrono, a million thanks just on the hustle alone [​IMG]

5. Venko

Member Venko GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Thank you for your hard work. I'm really enjoying playing the port of Chrono Trigger and it's thanks to you guys (and, of course, the dumper) [​IMG]

6. xalphax

Member xalphax Internet killed the Ponystar.

Croatia
    thank you guys!

7. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    Sometimes just letting people know you appreciate their effort's often gets forgotten in the tumult and the assumption that they know we're grateful stands unspoken. So yes, thanks for all the work and patience with all the jostling for results from the less well informed. It's amazing that there are such dedicated and talented people on hand to break things apart within hours. Thanks again!