ROM Hack Texture Modding with Pokémon Sun and Moon (request)

RandomAndCreativeUsername

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bit of a long request, that being modifying the textures for any and all Pokémon in the new Sun and Moon games, and this includes gender differences, form changes, Mega evolutions, and Alola forms, as well as their Pokédex sprites. This goes for their shiny variations. The colorations that I want are available in an attached zip file. I want the in-game models to look like they do in the images, though minor changes in hue or shading are acceptable if they make them look better. Also, in cases such as Alolan Grimer and Alolan Muk where I provide two different color schemes, feel free to choose personally which one to include, or include one as the regular coloration and the other as the shiny coloration. Of course, I will pay whoever accepts for their time since this is such a time-consuming task. Also, for cases such as Vivillon where I only showed one Vivillon forms, give each form the same change based on what changes (in this case, the wings stay the same though the body turns orangey-gold). Note that these reflect my opinion as to what I think should be the recolored versions. Thank you in advance for accepting. I would like a ROM of either Sun or Moon (does not matter really, and before anyone asks, I legitimately paid for a copy of each version, and am willing to pay again if need be). Let me know if you have any questions or would like to take this request. The compressed folder containing these colorations is linked externally since the file is apparently too large to fit here: https://ws.onehub.com/folders/2b8qhob3 is the link. Pardon the potentially low quality of some of these images.

Also, I looked through the terms of service, and I do not believe this request to be in violation of them. If I happen to be wrong, kindly correct me specifically.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so you know, requesting a ROM is against the rules of this forum. If I were you I'd rethink how you want your project submitted to you so you don't get banned. In addition, I doubt that anyone will take up this project as any and all paid ROM hack mod requests/demands/projects in the 3DS section of GBATemp are never filled since people in this scene don't mod/hack for money.

RandomAndCreativeUsername

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so you know, requesting a ROM is against the rules of this forum. If I were you I'd rethink how you want your project submitted to you so you don't get banned. In addition, I doubt that anyone will take up this project as any and all paid ROM hack mod requests/demands/projects in the 3DS section of GBATemp are never filled since people in this scene don't mod/hack for money.
Could you at least redirect me to where I could get this request filled? I don't mean to request anything against the rules, and I only accept this because I paid for it already.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you at least redirect me to where I could get this request filled? I don't mean to request anything against the rules, and I only accept this because I paid for it already.
You'd be hard pressed to find anyone anywhere who would do all that work, even if they were paid for it. Think about what you requested: you're asking for someone to edit thousands of individual image files manually. Also, wether you intend to break the rules or not and your position on the morality of the ROM request don't matter. Mods will ban you and/or delete this thread regardless.

Reactions: x65943

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end