Hacking Test this for me.

milkaholic123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just take pics of them. a flicker is on my wii and i need to fix it. these files and apps change region settings. i figured if you guys could tell me what they are, it could solve my problem. just take pics of the app and the options. if there are additional options, post them and i try. and this isnt a joke!!!!!!!!!!

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
milkaholic123 said:
just take pics of them. a flicker is on my wii and i need to fix it. these files and apps change region settings. i figured if you guys could tell me what they are, it could solve my problem. just take pics of the app and the options. if there are additional options, post them and i try. and this isnt a joke!!!!!!!!!!

So what kind of flicker? Can you post a video of it?

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol
laugh.gif

So, it's this?

Any Region Changer

NTSC 3.2U

QUOTE said:
D D D L D D D D A D D A L A

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What on earth are you posting this randomness for! Why don't you just explain your problem in detail, tell us how you want to try to fix it, and why on earth you want other people to open and RUN random unknown homebrew apps that could, for all they know, brick their wii!

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to read his last Threads made to understand his problem, he has changed his video mode, and now can't see what he his doing on the Wii, Hence hes wanting you to use them programs and take pics of them i'm guessing so he can see what he is doing, so he can fix his wii, but that anit really the best way to go about fixing it, Cause i'm sure no one here in their right mind would trust anyone with a request like this,

I think if you find a friend with a PAL compat tv, some Newer TV's can do this, Use that to fix your Wii.

comet77

Trophies
Website
www.megaupload.com
XP
Country
Canada
kedest said:
This is like receiving a pill by mail and a note with it: please swallow this
LOL

I have 2 Wii's and one is just for stupid stuff like this. I download the files and tested them and they are ok files. They load just fine however I did not change any setting on my Wii.

PS. Do not mail me any pills
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water