Hacking Tesla Menu not working

UzealSmile

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've deleted and reinstalled Tesla menu but the overlay still wont appear when i press the right buttons. I'm currently on the latest version of atmosphere and firmware and it still won't work

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've deleted and reinstalled Tesla menu but the overlay still wont appear when i press the right buttons. I'm currently on the latest version of atmosphere and firmware and it still won't work
You’ve done all this? Specifically there are two packages to make Tesla Menu work.

How do I use this?

First of all, download the latest release of nx-ovlloader and the Tesla Menu from the GitHub Release page and extract it onto your SD card.
After a reboot, hold down L and DPad Down and push on the right joy stick to bring up Tesla at any time. Navigation works as you imagine it.
Similar to normal homebrews, you place your .ovl files in the /switch/.overlays folder on your SD card.
….
  • nx-ovlloader is basically nx-hbloader ported to run as a sysmodule. It runs in the background and loads overlay NROs (.ovl files) given to it.
  • Tesla Menu is the equivalent to the hbmenu. It's the initial thing loaded by nx-ovlloader and acts as a hub for you to select all other overlays.

You didn’t mention nx-ovlloader so double checking…

Lestevlion

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I used to face same issue untill i realize that actually my activation button combo is not L+Dpad down+R joystick like other people said.. just go to sd/config/tesla/ and open the file inside, then u will see what is ur activation combos button.. goodluck !

Omg i was frustated installing some of ovl tesla files from many sources lol..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: wet summers are much better than wet winters I think. Horrible for it to be cold AND rainy for a...