Gaming terraria

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guessing ports won't get you any further. You have to know which port you used for terraria. The one you mentioned is open, but -I assume- your utorrent port?

Go into your router settings and forward a port for terraria, just as it's already configured for your utorrent port.

GBAfreak222

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Strider said:
Guessing ports won't get you any further. You have to know which port you used for terraria. The one you mentioned is open, but -I assume- your utorrent port?

Go into your router settings and forward a port for terraria, just as it's already configured for your utorrent port.
how do i do that?

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Terraria doesn't usually give an option for changing the port number when hosting a game, so I would expect it to still be 7777

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
spiritofcat said:
Terraria doesn't usually give an option for changing the port number when hosting a game, so I would expect it to still be 7777

Yes but... he has to forward a port (which he may choose freely) to his lan ip:7777. This is where he's at, currently.

Domux454

Trophies
XP
Country
who wants play terraria new server ?

ip: 5.11.243.194

port: 7777

password : 123
nayps3.gif
not exist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there