tempStyle 2 Black now available

ts2black.png

After a beta test by our lovely patrons I am proud to announce that tempStyle 2 Black is now available to all!

As requested, compared to the current Dark theme; tempStyle 2 Black is just that - black. It features completely blacked out backgrounds across the site, which should be optimal for OLED displays.

The entire site has been skinned, but as always, if you notice anything we might have missed or any inconsistencies or just have any general feedback on the thread - please let us know below!

:arrow: To change skin simply choose the skin selector in the footer (bottom-left) or click here and choose 'tempStyle 2 Black'!

Please enjoy!

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I still want there to be a "Top" button at each comment like how it is with the old theme. If you guys would actually make that happen on the newer themes then I would feel that it is worth justifying to contribute to the patreon.
Just for you - check user Preferences

@shaunj66 Is the shoutbox supposed to have a lighter background than everything else on the frontpage? I assumed it was just one of the things that hadn't been edited yet but it's still like that.
Though, I kinda like how it looks and would prefer if it was like that everywhere.
No, I missed it but will get on that soon, thanks!

Dontwait00

Unknown
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

After a beta test by our lovely patrons I am proud to announce that tempStyle 2 Black is now available to all!

As requested, compared to the current Dark theme; tempStyle 2 Black is just that - black. It features completely blacked out backgrounds across the site, which should be optimal for OLED displays.

The entire site has been skinned, but as always, if you notice anything we might have missed or any inconsistencies or just have any general feedback on the thread - please let us know below!

:arrow: To change skin simply choose the skin selector in the footer (bottom-left) or click here and choose 'tempStyle 2 Black'!

Please enjoy!
Woow looks awesome! Thanks man!!

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was pretty happy with the dark theme, but the black theme is even better!

One step closer to making everything I use have a black theme

D

Deleted User

Looks great. I liked the lighter styles, but now I'm switching to this. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse