Tempmas 2014 Starts Here! Week #1

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Not really good at this stuff, but since I was bored and had nothing to do...decided to give it a shot.
gkjPK2j.jpg

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Also, if a want to use a pokemon for instance, how are the copyright issues handled?
Don't think on a site that promotes flashcards that copyright is a huge issue ;)

Going to work on a physical card as not good with Photoshop etc

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Well, this is not the best drawing you guys will see, but I'm no artist either, so... I put a whole lot of time and effor into this, so please don't be harsh if you don't like it ;_;
I've been around GBAtemp for 5 or more years, since my first DS. But since english is not my native language, I never quite understood how the whole forum thing worked, I never had that much of an internet connection anyway. So I just thought it would be nice to do something like this, so... Merry Tempmas everybody!
Link of the album: http://imgur.com/a/X3tsm
Final result:
KdPitMH.jpg

gypsynimrod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Yes but laws also dont permit using flashcards for your backups

There is no law against the playing of backups in its purest essence. The laws, however, stem around ownership and possession. Which is why GBAtemp doesn't host or link to sites that do. It's akin to how there is no law against smoking marijuana, but the law is against possession (and sale) of the substance.

Reactions: Arithmatics

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
There is no law against the playing of backups in its purest essence. The laws, however, stem around ownership and possession. Which is why GBAtemp doesn't host or link to sites that do. It's akin to how there is no law against smoking marijuana, but the law is against possession (and sale) of the substance.

Please stop going off topic :)

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offense but that is a terrible entry and you have obviously put zero effort and imagination into it. Every year the staff put a lot of effort into organizing tempmas and Costello spends a lot of cash providing prizes and every year people seem to get lazier and lazier which is insulting to us. It would be nice if we actually got ten decent entries this year that actually deserve a Sky3DS for their effort, instead of us being forced to give prizes to people who submitted garbage because nobody could be bothered to spend more than 5 minutes on MS paint on their card.
Obviously, if I had talent I'd make an actual entry. God forbid I spend 5 minutes in MS Paint hoping I make at least one person laugh, right?

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'm probably going to at least try, although my art skills are rather... Um... Non-existent. *boots ubuntu tablet and starts gimp*

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably have no chance as I'm absolutely terrible at this kind of thing, but nonetheless I'll give it a shot.
Merry tempmas.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.