Tempmas 2012 Week 4: Tell me what you want, what you really really want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDreamLord

Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
Being a main character in my school play, which was shown over 4 nights to the whole town. Performed for over 10000 people, then winning the FÍS Movie Competition out of all of Ireland just a few days after. I was the editor for that movie, and I can link the video here :

Cheers GBATemp!
Edit : I accidentally a word.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
My happiest memory was a few days ago, I spent a few days with my girlfriend in her home (her family was not here), and one night we had a talk about the future of our relationship that made me happier than ever :)

sinbatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
wow, my happiest memory this year was finally graduated from university after years of failures :shy: and make my family proud :teach:

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Getting my first laptop after waiting so long and participating in the mario kart 7 tournament here. :l

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Life put me down a few times, but every single time, somebody on the temp helped me get back up.
I want to thank Shinylatios, Black-Ice, Hydreigon, FrozenIndignation, and Yumi for all the support they had for me. This year was the greatest year of my life because of them.
Thanks guys.

EDIT: No need to count this as part of my post.
I'm sorry GBATemp, i cursed at you and alot of members here. My apologies to you all. I kind of deserve an apology too, but if the person doesn't want to do so, then it's ok.
*sigh*
Also, my apologies to Guild, Gahars, and emigre. This might make me look like a sissy, but I don't care. I don't want my name to run into dirt here (even though it probably will :/)

tum

tumato
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I finished my school exams haha! That relief you get when you know you can finally play some games instead of studying!

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd have to say finding out that the tumor in my son's arm (he was 10 months old at the time) was benign is probably my highlight of 2012. The doctors were telling us it was cancer, even after a biopsy, and after everything he'd been through with his birth the previous year it was just a tough time. Luckily, when they went in to remove it, it wasn't what they thought it was :)
550872_365718750143969_584224997_n.jpg

Second place would probably go to moving into our new house in August. Our old neighborhood was definitely not a place for raising a kid. My wife and I found a nice house in an awesome neighborhood and we couldn't be happier.

Reactions: Nxenz

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nothing drastically happy this year, just plodding on really! Very busy year too... think the standout moment was managing a few days in 'sunny' Wales after borrowing a caravan off a friend... First time I've drove with a caravan in tow, nearly crapped myself first time there was a gust of wind! (probably just a tiny breeze too, haha!) That and smacking me head on the ceiling every time I woke up.... not the best holiday at the time, but looking back we had a great laugh!

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
It's probably that time on January, where I got to work with this girl named Nelsen, I felt being in-love again. She always made my heart go, as the Japanese would say, "doki-doki." Even when I was tired, I'd still wake up and be motivated for the day because I had something to look forward to. Just being with her I feel like I didn't need anything more.
No music sounded sweeter than her voice.
No games was more fun than being with her.
Nothing in this world could have possibly been more rewarding, than the feeling I feel every time I hear her laughter.
She slowly became the center of my world.

However, because I was stupid, I didn't make the right choices. Things suddenly felt awkward, she and everything else started to fade away, it was too late when I realized what I lost. I made efforts to return to that moment where we still both laughed, but it wasn't enough, and my time ran out. She had left.

In time I managed to get over it. After a few months, we managed to have a little chat. About how she was, and how was I. She's doing her stuff and I mine. I was afraid to ask about what was in the past. I should have probably did, It was the only time I had. I never got to talk to her again.

Now it's all in the past. Something I can remember. But I still have the future, and I look forward to who I will meet next, or again.

xen20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
My best memory of this year is the summer of it, taking a monthly trip to see a girl that I met on the internet and skyped for a while with. We agreed to meet up, visited four countries together during that time, and now I'm writing this from her house in Finland :) We've grown really close, in huge part thank to that trip.

gamer765

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happiest memory?... hm, I guess when I found out my cousin wasnt a victim of the Sandy Hook shootings.

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm... My happiest memory this year would probably have to be when I got my DSTwo card. That cart is so amazing! Now I need a second one, lol...
Thank you for being so awesome GBATemp. :yaynds:

thejellydude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It'll sound cheesy, but hearing that my little brother made it into the same college as me, full ride with stipend. I already don't see him often, and money has been rough on the family, so it was a really cool surprise to hear when I came back for the holidays this year.

Acetonide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking about it, it's pretty difficult to say what the happiest memory this year was.
There was a lot of bad lately.. Haven't actually celebrated any holiday during the winter in a few years..
My brother's grown into a more controlling hypocrite..
Moreover humans tend to (or at least the people I know) remember the bad more than the good..
So I guess I'll have to go with something recent..

I'd have to say celebrating my cousin's engagement. Although we didn't do much really, it was nice being able to congratulate her and wish her well. It's nice seeing others happy, and I was happy I could be a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: but i don't look at that shit because that's commiting a criminal offense