Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok ok ok i get it that terminator beat me to 1st place... but i got like 100k and i didnt even get 2nd place???? There's a mistake :(
It originally showed you in 2nd place in the first post, but maybe the fact that you signed up just for this contest is reason enough to change it.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Congratulations to everyone who won! And to and everyone who didn't! :) These contests are really fun, taking a prize home at the end of it is nice but getting into the Christmassy spirit, doing something a little different and taking part is just as worthwhile. I missed the whole thing cause my working hours have been insane this month, but looking through the threads it looks like you guys had a great time :)

Reactions: 1 person

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Congrats to the winners! So jelly D:
Still, i am glad i participated in this contest, somehow it gave me motivation to do better at my studies, i don't even know how >>; Guess i feel more competitive now, had no desire to be like that before at all, this changed that i guess

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to everyone, I did a spend way too much time in that arcade (and magma mayhem was sooo frustrating), but I'm glad it all worked out. I'd like to call out hellfire who also spent a ton of time getting high scores, better luck next time.

Ok ok ok i get it that terminator beat me to 1st place... but i got like 100k and i didnt even get 2nd place???? There's a mistake
It originally showed you in 2nd place in the first post, but maybe the fact that you signed up just for this contest is reason enough to change it.
also, you signed up after the announcement post, and it was a requirement to have been signed up before then

D

Deleted-185407

I'm glad it wasn't Magma Mayhem. If I lost that Vita to Peps, because of 1 point I would've regretted it.

That's precisely the reason why I spent so many hours upon hours trying to beat your score.

aljavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks to everyone, I did a spend way too much time in that arcade (and magma mayhem was sooo frustrating), but I'm glad it all worked out. I'd like to call out hellfire who also spent a ton of time getting high scores, better luck next time.

Ok ok ok i get it that terminator beat me to 1st place... but i got like 100k and i didnt even get 2nd place???? There's a mistake
also, you signed up after the announcement post, and it was a requirement to have been signed up before then
Fine... but the point of the tempmas was to get the highest score in one of those games.... and it isnt true that all the time that i dedicated to base jumping AND mario star scramble... just because i signed up a bit late is going to go all to waste... srsly! i will keep on participating on gbatemps events and it was my cousin that told me that i should try for a high score in this arcade so it's actually not fair that i didnt get in the top ranks of base jumping, it's like you guys are giving privilege to the members who have most time in the page... i find that totally unfair because even new members that try hard need to have some credits... just saying. Happy New Year ppl

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Fine... but the point of the tempmas was to get the highest score in one of those games.... and it isnt true that all the time that i dedicated to base jumping AND mario star scramble... just because i signed up a bit late is going to go all to waste... srsly! i will keep on participating on gbatemps events and it was my cousin that told me that i should try for a high score in this arcade so it's actually not fair that i didnt get in the top ranks of base jumping, it's like you guys are giving privilege to the members who have most time in the page... i find that totally unfair because even new members that try hard need to have some credits... just saying. Happy New Year ppl

Wrong if you go and check Tempmas week 1 to 4 your see that new members are the one that got the most out of them the point of this things seem to be to interest the new users to come to the site and stay

tempmas week 1 to 3 were ok tempmas , week 4 was half ass and tempmas week 5 was the most fair of them all in my opinion

so just let it go and welcome to the club

aljavier

Trophies
XP
Country

Wrong if you go and check Tempmas week 1 to 4 your see that new members are the one that got the most out of them the point of this things seem to be to interest the new users to come to the site and stay

tempmas week 1 to 3 were ok tempmas , week 4 was half ass and tempmas week 5 was the most fair of them all in my opinion

so just let it go and welcome to the club
I'm not saying whether the games or week 1 to 5 were fair... what im trying to say that the way they put the results were wrong... because i should have scored 2nd place in base jumping at least... but w.e, what's done is done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: