Not open for further replies.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For once, I haven't jumped to the end of the competition to find out who won it.

I'm as clueless as the rest of you!

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
This sounds like an awesome idea. Good Luck everyone, and Merry Christmas :)
Obviously everyone wants the first prize, and I don't differ from that choice ;)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm mainly looking for a box of Innistrad cards, that topped my Christmas list this year. Also wouldn't mind a copy of Saint's Row The Third, MGS HD Collection, and a Vita pre-order. Or a computer.

That's my entry for now.

D

Deleted User

I would like to have the"Official GBAtemp T-Shirt + GBAtemp Mousepad" they look epic. :)

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Super Mario 3D Land in case I win.
Wow there are new replies every 20 seconds or so, I wonder how many pages this will reach...

RanmaFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I love these raffle draw thingies. I'd say that I'd go for Uncharted 3 for my game if I get first prize. I spent $600+ on games since September, and it's pretty much the only game this fall that I haven't bought that I wanted. Well, there's Skyward Sword, but I'm getting a free controller bundle copy from my manager at EB (Yay for perks from being an awesome employee!) once it comes in shipping.

If I win any of the other prizes, I don't really want it, so you can re-draw and give it to somebody else. The only reason for this is that I already bought the T-Shirt, Mousepad, and Magic Mug from the store when they first went on sale, so I already own them all (and don't really need two).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol