CrvyloOo

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm having an issue after switching to TEMPGBA's newest update (1.44) in which all of the bottom screen options are scrambled. It's hard to describe, but I'll do my best. Things happen such as when I go to Options, and choose "Global button mappings..." nothing happens, and when I choose what's under it "Game-specific hotkey overrides..." all that does is change the menu language. When choosing "New game" to start a game, this garbled mess comes up (though I can still just press A to navigate to my games and play them)
c5ehKDn.jpg

and when I choose a game. instead of saying loading for a few seconds it says "Really delete save state %d?" And when I even try to choose save states on the main menu I get this huge Guru meditation error:
5jNFFA3.jpg

And besides that just about every option on the menu either does nothing, does the wrong thing, or brings up another guru meditation error, making it almost impossible to use. (Also for some reason neither Advance Wars games will work.)
I tried downgrading and switching to the 1.43.1 but absolutely nothing changed and it still had the same errors. Unfortunately I have no idea what version I was on before I updated to 1.44, either. So does anyone know how I can fix this or anything?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gotta get that government cheese one new laptop a year +1