TempCast Zero?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It's the first TempCast ever recorded and was unaired/unreleased for a long time, and they suddenly decided to release it after many TempCasts..
So Little was actually one of the tempers on the record, and she disagree with idea for it's release...They argued a little, and than she simply left....
I listened to it, and I didn't see any reason why would she leave because of it, and why she wouldn't want it to be released!

Extreme Coder

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Is it available for download in public? If not, how did you listen to it?
And here I thought GBATemp was a straightforward place, turns out there is much I don't understand (or that's the feeling I get from Urza's topic, and Little's too)
sleep.gif

Oh, and where is mthrnite? I don't see him around anymore..

Sorry, I was away for a while, don't know what happened here..

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It was/is.....I'm not sure if it's still available, I know they put it up..and shortly after removed it....and few days after it was up again.....I'll look for it...

EDIT: Well, mods have some internal issues from time to time..and there were few dramas in past few months....so yeah, things sometimes looks bad, but it's nothing too serious..I hope..

And mthrnite has some personal problems/things in life, he has to get it straight, and then hell come back...He lurks from time to time, I see him online late at night, but I guess his mind is occupied with other stuff now..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.