Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mascot.gif
Tempcast Live #15
MENUdo Edition
jakn06.png
Later today there will (finally) be a new live episode of the Official GBAtemp Podcast aka TEMPCAST!

The Tempcast was originally scheduled to be aired on March 20th, but due to unavoidable circumstances it had to be postponed. So we hope you accept our humble apologies for delaying, not only the episode, but the results of the review competition as well.

Fortunately, the guest planned for the episode will still be making it to this episode: The honorable SoulAnger, creator of MENUdo. The Tempcast crew will speak of their experiences with the current beta build of MENUdo, and also offer those in the IRC channel a chance to ask soulanger and the crew questions regarding it.

Also most likely making appearances on this episode of the Tempcast are Sonicslasher and Opium! So there will be no shortage of voices to be heard on this episode.

With Tempcast Live we try our best to include the members of GBAtemp and we do that by answering their questions in the #Tempcast channel on the GBAtemp IRC channel. If you don't know how to get on IRC then go here. For the sake of keeping things less clattered and also for our members, the #Tempcast channel will be moderated so anyone spamming or misbehaving will be banned. We'll also be answering any question or emails you send to [email protected] make sure that your message includes your username so we know who you are.

icon11.gif
Live Stream
icon11.gif
Start Time For Your Timezone
fb.gif
Official Facebook Fanpage
icon-twitter.jpg
Follow us on Twitter
discuss.png
Discuss

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh cool
biggrin.gif

I'm considering to give an open beta to all those who will be appearing in the live IRC. If I did decide to give out the betas, sadly it will be the same build that has bugs that Spikey, and the other testers are complaining about. :[
I'm also considering on releasing a video footage made by one of the testers, Skyline. It would be interesting to have a live cam during the podcast, but it seems that Spikey doesnt have the equipments to do so... sad
frown.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SoulAnger said:
Oh cool
biggrin.gif

I'm considering to give an open beta to all those who will be appearing in the live IRC. If I did decide to give out the betas, sadly it will be the same build that has bugs that Spikey, and the other testers are complaining about. :[
I'm also considering on releasing a video footage made by one of the testers, Skyline. It would be interesting to have a live cam during the podcast, but it seems that Spikey doesnt have the equipments to do so... sad
frown.gif
Wow that would be like so cool!
It would shut all the haters up for good!
So we only get it if we are on IRC?

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yap ^^ but its still not yet official im still thinking about it. :] Cause a possible leak might happen. -_- Which is not something I want to happen.
TBH, I cant blame the haters. Seriously.. :[ When was the last time I released some medias? It really sucks because I dont have the equipments to do so.
frown.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulAnger said:
Yap ^^ but its still not yet official im still thinking about it. :] Cause a possible leak might happen. -_- Which is not something I want to happen.
TBH, I cant blame the haters. Seriously.. :[ When was the last time I released some medias? It really sucks because I dont have the equipments to do so.
frown.gif
In which IRC are going to do give out the betas? Is it going to be in mercs? Or Tempcasts? Or the one you made?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
spinal_cord said:
Doesn't look like I'll be awake to listen to this live.... is there usually a download of these live tempcasts?
Yeah, you can download every episode via iTunes, it might take a couple of days for Spikey to upload it though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Unity is a asshole and I want to set it on fire
    +1
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina