oh yeah the show was cool too
shy.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
hey, i just realized the date spikey jokingly said the next one is out is my birthday, maybe it's a present
tongue.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh and Mthr, the whole peanuts and coke talk was pretty interesting, maybe i'll try it out one day
happy.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh and Mthr, the whole peanuts and coke talk was pretty interesting, maybe i'll try it out one day
happy.gif
My mom used to string tobacco, tie it up on "backer sticks", and when you work with tobacco, your hands get sticky and bitter. I think the peanuts in the pepsi thing was a clever way to eat your lunch without it getting corrupted by the sticky crap on your hands. I did it from time to time, it's a um, different taste.. but I was more of an RC Cola + Moon Pie kinda guy myself.

..and by the way..

I'm pretty sure Little will be on the next show, for all you worried fans. Hopefully lagman will show up as well. I won't be on the next one myself, but I'll drop in every once in a while in the future, to be sure.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL, up in new england here we still enjoy a roasted bag of peanuts and put some in our coke =P I do hate pepsi like hadrian....but please....no more soupy poopy talk in episode 9!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1