Gaming tekken 6 wii petition

GideonB

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm signing it so a DECENT game by Namco gets released onto the Wii, and anyways it would be a straight port from the PSP so what's the point of that? Absolutely fudging pointless. No point releasing it onto the Wii anyways, noone would buy it unless they had a fighting stick or something like that because motion controls would be HORRIBLE for a fighting game (and it's proven) so it would need a lot of code to be ported over. In other words, Namco Bandai aren't gonna be arsed to port it over to the Wii.

DARKSHIDARA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why would we want tekken on wii?? tekken sucks as a fighting game and as a game in whole!!! it lost its luster in tekken 2 all tekken after that seem slow and instead on focusing on fighters moves like 2 they have an "adventure" mode.... seriously???
if you want a fighter game go for king of fighters at least
besides the best fighter in years tatsunoko vs capcom is on wii

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
all i can see in the first topic is:

"buhu i'm too poor to buy another console, so help this petition so i can play a crappy game!"

honestly, i agree with DARKSHIDARA, Tekken 2 was bloody awesome! After that, the game just went downhill.

if anything i would preffer a REAL Soul Calibur and not a fricking stupid "adventure mode" of it.

anyway, not gonna happen, just deal with it. wanna play it? either get a friend with a PS3 / XBOX360 / PSP (ITS EVEN COMING OUT ON THE DAMN PSP!), and play it there (or buy one of them YOURSELF).

jesus, stupid petitions really... petition this, petition THAT! It's annoying, seeing mostly KIDDIES thinking of such a thing.

PLUS i'll bet you WOULDNT EVEN BUY IT!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck with this but I don't think the Wii needs a port of this game. It's going to be a great game, go out and buy a PS3, PSP, or 360.
smile.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not doing it, I mean you only have 970 sigs. That's not even 1k sigs plus look at how many people who has a Wii and your sigs are only 970?! Yeah but no offense you already lost before you started it.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played Tekken 6 at the EVO 2009 Fighting Game Tournament and it was amazing, too bad you wii only owners will just have to cry yourselves to sleep while the big boys get to own it at home.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.