Tekken 3d Not Working!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Golbez194, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Golbez194
    OP

Golbez194 Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2012
    United States
    Hi!

I have new3ds nd a9lh with latest luma,and sys nand system.

Everything works great,but i tried today to play Tekken 3d Prime Edition,and it's not working,it's the only
    game that not working.When i try to launch it,there is 3ds loadng screen,then black screen for few secs...and then geting back to home mune with error screen where it's shows "error occured,system will be rebooted".

I tried to download other version cia of this game and install with other fbi version,but result keep the same ((

Is this game not working on luma or it's just me? Is it working on your 3ds cfw?

2. Golbez194
    OP

Golbez194 Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2012
    United States
    hmm made it work by making cia with xorphads EUR region of game(tested us version before that) and install the cia with blueboxmenu.

So issue is one of those:1) FBI install it incorectly somehow(latest version and older one i tried) 2) luma not feel good about us version of this game 3) maybe cia versons i tried (it were 3 different cia's from different sites),maybe it was bad ones.

Maybe this info could be helpfull for someone )

3. Idoy

Idoy Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2017
    did you solve your problem mate?