Hacking Question Tegra RCM GUI freezes when injecting payload

babyjoe00069

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this issue when I Upgraded from 2.4 to 2.5 portable. Just like a few others I just had to use a different usb port. Not sure why but that fixed it, you can try installing the driver again via each usb port you have it plugged into. But a different port will work.

Wombleinc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im getting all the right messages but nothing is happening on my switch screen at all. I've tried different versions of atomosphere and different payloads but I still get a black screen. I can boot my switch up like normal but then it's just normal with no extra stuff.

Attachments

• fuse issues.PNG
    fuse issues.PNG
    12.6 KB · Views: 506

Xanax420

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
First time posting here, Ive been trying to inject SX OS payload to my switch but every time It just freezes in "injecting payload". My switch is recognized as APX and I did install the driver as well. I also tried using RCM Smash but it had the same problem where it froze in injecting payload. At this point I don't know if its my Switch or PC, since I have injected the payload before but with my friends laptop and it worked fine. Please help and thank you in advanced.

Use other USB Port ! It works for me, you update TegraRCM and you put your switch in RCM and inject Hekate WITHOUT the SD Card in the Switch you'll have a message say you don't have SD Card so insert the SD Card in the Switch and select "Reload" (use power button for select) and you can launch ! If Tegra continue to freeze so use other USB Port, personally I change 3 times USB Port, the best is use back USB Port the USB Port on the motherboard not face of pc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.