Hacking Hardware Tegra Freezes when injecting latest Hekate

HGPOfficial

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get the RC=-7 error, I've tried multiple different chords on every usb port on my pc. Bought a fresh brand new usb-a to usb-c chord and it still did the same thing. Tried with a different computer as well. (Computer is never used and nothing on it is broken in the slightest) Switch is unpatched. Computer and tegra detect the rcm switch but it freezes when I hit inject payload. Got a new charging port a bit ago because it stopped charging completely, but since has been charging. Everything functions normally. I really need help with this because I can't figure out what's going on. Happens on both newest and older versions of hekate. Checked all my usb ports, no missing or bent pins. Same with the chords and with the switch itself.

Footnote: Only reason it says disconnected then connected again was because I was trying to see if I could switch the usb port one last time before I posted this. At this point I'm thinking that the new charging port is the problem because it might have come from a patched switch and it won't take the data. But I know nothing about it as it hasn't been documented.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    23.6 KB · Views: 52

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get the RC=-7 error, I've tried multiple different chords on every usb port on my pc. Bought a fresh brand new usb-a to usb-c chord and it still did the same thing. Tried with a different computer as well. (Computer is never used and nothing on it is broken in the slightest) Switch is unpatched. Computer and tegra detect the rcm switch but it freezes when I hit inject payload. Got a new charging port a bit ago because it stopped charging completely, but since has been charging. Everything functions normally. I really need help with this because I can't figure out what's going on. Happens on both newest and older versions of hekate. Checked all my usb ports, no missing or bent pins. Same with the chords and with the switch itself.

Footnote: Only reason it says disconnected then connected again was because I was trying to see if I could switch the usb port one last time before I posted this. At this point I'm thinking that the new charging port is the problem because it might have come from a patched switch and it won't take the data. But I know nothing about it as it hasn't been documented.
Your post was answered in this thread. Please use that thread for any future questions or inquiries instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: im new