Hacking Teensy (Sky3DS)

markmcrobie

OP
Trophies
XP
Teensy.co.uk are listed as an official reseller in the UK, but the one advertised on the Teensy site is the old red-button one, and it says only works up to f/w 9.2.

Does anyone have any good experience of any of the other UK resellers?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
from their site
In Stock! Shipping from the UK - New Blue Button Version with No 10 Game Limit!

The Sky3DS is an innovative new flash card for the Nintendo 3DS which supports ALL currently released 3DS consoles including the 'New' 3DS with firmware versions up to v9.2.0-20, no longer is the playing of backup 3DS games limited to those with a v4.5 firmware console!

the 9.2 FW version is probably just that they never changed it when the update was released

markmcrobie

OP
Trophies
XP
I checked with them, it's definitely the new blue button they have, ordered yesterday and it's been despatched already. Their communications were very good.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah some people had issues, but i got my gateway in like 3 days, only thing they need to work on imho is communication, other than that they are pretty good

markmcrobie

OP
Trophies
XP
I had numerous communications with them before ordering, asking questions, and they responded within minutes to each one. I then got order confirmation, despatch confirmation and tracking number very quickly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone