TeconMoon: Can't build games with a different host game

Cinnfhaelidh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm finding that I can't build any title with TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector which is listed on the Wii U VC Wii inject compatibility list (wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiU_VC_Wii_inject_compatibility_list) as having a "Host game" other than "Rhythm Heaven Fever (USA)". For example, Mario Kart Wii or Xenoblade Chronicles. I'm using a PAL Wii U and European ISOs I've ripped myself.

When I try it fails with an Unhandled exception error complaining about a missing file in "\WiiVCInjector\SOURCETEMP\TIKTEM\tmd.bin".

Is there anything I can do about this? I've not been able to find any mention of the same problem.

Cinnfhaelidh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It seems your missing a file. I'd redownload the inject tool and try again. It could also be your ISO, is it trimmed at all?

There was a reason why rhythm fever is the only title but i forget what and why!
I have checked MD5s, so I know my ISOs aren't the problem (not trimmed).

I'll try redownloading the the tool, but I did use the newest version of github so would be surprised if something was missing

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol